Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 02-14-2012, 08:05 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jknockers
,,,,, $o.46,,,, ha ha ha,,, she got her worth, they always do with me,,,,
Tim, you going this Sat?
Old 02-14-2012, 08:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by awesomo
Approximately what time do you think we will we be back on pavement, heading back home?
Barring any major troubles, I would put us in Crown King 12:30 to 1 pm. Then depending on how long lunch takes, shopping, we should be on our way back home by 2 or so. Takes around 2 hours to get back to the valley via the gravel road and I 17.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:50 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jlabe2
Barring any major troubles, I would put us in Crown King 12:30 to 1 pm. Then depending on how long lunch takes, shopping, we should be on our way back home by 2 or so. Takes around 2 hours to get back to the valley via the gravel road and I 17.
I have plans on Saturday afternoon, but I would really like to go on this trail run.

Once we get to the lunch spot/Crown King, is it unsafe for a solo jeep to start heading back (skip lunch)? In other word, will the path from CK to the I-17 be difficult?
Old 02-14-2012, 09:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Once we get to the lunch spot/Crown King, is it unsafe for a solo jeep to start heading back (skip lunch)? In other word, will the path from CK to the I-17 be difficult?
Yes it is safe, the gravel road is easy. We will be coming up the back way to Crown King (the harder way) and going home the easy way. So you can leave at any time.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Just spotted a Black 2dr JK with Snorkel, LOD rear bumper and JK stickers parked near my house (99th and lower buckeye)

Old 02-14-2012, 03:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Matt, where were Sunday?
Old 02-15-2012, 03:12 AM
JK Freak

Tim, you going this Sat?
NO-WAY Bobbie, I got outta the Midwest for a reason, I'm not comfortable unless it's 85 degrees. During the winter I will go wheelin, but only here in the valley or should I say below 2500 feet and durin the day if it's sunny. To tell ya the truth, I can't stand the cold, never have.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:43 AM
JK Freak

NO-WAY Bobbie, I got outta the Midwest for a reason, I'm not comfortable unless it's 85 degrees. During the winter I will go wheelin, but only here in the valley or should I say below 2500 feet and durin the day if it's sunny. To tell ya the truth, I can't stand the cold, never have.
Doesn't look like I can make it to CK this Saturday either

Got any other wheelin plans for Sunday Tim?
Old 02-15-2012, 04:58 AM
JK Freak

Got any other wheelin plans for Sunday Tim?
No, Been busy on the weekends lookin at houses and areas to live in. The housing prices are still droppin a little and the foreclosures are still bein delt with. Homes are released on the market every month by the banks. The hardest part is tryin to pick an area to buy in. Pro's and con's to every area.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

No, Been busy on the weekends lookin at houses and areas to live in. The housing prices are still droppin a little and the foreclosures are still bein delt with. Homes are released on the market every month by the banks. The hardest part is tryin to pick an area to buy in. Pro's and con's to every area.
Id say look at Rovey Farms. Just east of Cabelas. All newer builds and decent builders with extended height garages. Plus beach cruise distance from cardinals games and yardhouse need i say more.
Ive been here 3 years and love it

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!