Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 01-31-2012, 02:34 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone else *not* watching the game on Sunday and want to do a run? Anywhere? Well, mostly anywhere, heh.

/Can't on saturday. Band practice and we're auditioning a new singer.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by awesomo

I usually find postings on this thread, or our Phoenix Group: https://www.jk-forum.com/group.php?groupid=31
I forgot all about that. Wish the phone app supported groups. Will need to make this my home page at work. I stay away from computers at home.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:57 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd like to personally thank all the sponsors that have joined up for this event! If you or your company would like to become a sponsor or would like to donate to St Jude Children's Research Hospital, please feel free to pm me or email me at husker.n.az@gmail.com

I will be updating sponsor list every week for all companies and Jeep owners to see!

Let's make this one of the biggest Wrangler Meet & Greets EVER here in Arizona!!!!
Old 01-31-2012, 10:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Some video from the Coke Ovens trip. Spoiler... We didn't get the way there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAll...e_gdata_player
Old 01-31-2012, 10:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

More video from Coke Ovens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEBH...e_gdata_player
Old 02-01-2012, 06:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Killtrout
Cool video!!
Old 02-01-2012, 09:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Killtrout
Second that your jeep looks sweet.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:33 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Dblaron
Second that your jeep looks sweet.
Definitely a nice Jeep! I have the same cargo net, but I can't bring myself to hit a trail with it on.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:31 PM
JK Newbie

Default Procal in lieu of Superchip

I have went to Superchips.com and found that they do not have a model for the 2011 JK atm. So I guess my other option is the AEV Procal.

I will be putting on 265/70/17 KM2's and running them until I lift the jeep and go to 35's. My question is: Is the 6mph difference the bigger size tire is going to change my speedo significant enough to worry about? I am reading that tire size change will effect the ESP as well. My thought is that since I will be actually traveling slower than what my speedo says, I can ignore this difference until I do the final upgrade to 35's. Any thoughts?
Also the Procal doesn't do anything for the gearing or engine performance that I can see so I would rather wait, if I can, and buy something later that does everything like the SuperChip.
Thanks
Old 02-01-2012, 07:51 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MangoMadness
I have went to Superchips.com and found that they do not have a model for the 2011 JK atm. So I guess my other option is the AEV Procal.

I will be putting on 265/70/17 KM2's and running them until I lift the jeep and go to 35's. My question is: Is the 6mph difference the bigger size tire is going to change my speedo significant enough to worry about? I am reading that tire size change will effect the ESP as well. My thought is that since I will be actually traveling slower than what my sp.eedo says, I can ignore this difference until I do the final upgrade to 35's. Any thoughts?
Also the Procal doesn't do anything for the gearing or engine performance that I can see so I would rather wait, if I can, and buy something later that does everything like the SuperChip.
Thanks
You may have it backwards; your speedo will read slower then your actual speed. I just got the ProCal module this week. I've been told correcting the speedo also corrects auto shift points--which can affect your MPGs. According to SuperChips...they are nowhere near decrypting the 2011-2012 ECU. There is no current release date on the Flashpaq. I would just regear, which the ProCal can also adjust. =)

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!