Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 01-31-2012, 02:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by awesomo
F THAT!

Lets go somewhere else! where it isn't too crowded...doesn't have to be a plinking trip either
If you head out to Rainbow Valley do not enter off 218th ave like we used too... We almost had to go Hands on with a homeowner on the rd leading into the trail head. I guess the ATV'ers have ruined it for us, as they pissed off the 3 or 4 howeowners on the rd. So, they have excercised thier right to post and enforce the'ol Private Rd rule.

No fear - we found another entrance... Just before 218th ave there is a dry wash (Waterman wash) Left (south) down the wash look for trail (2nd entrance) on the right and follow up to main trail (L) and your on BLM land...
Old 01-31-2012, 03:20 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have Phoenix Open Tickets up for grabs.

Regular price is $25 a ticket

5 for today (Tuesday)
4 for Wednesday
Only $15 a ticket...........

I should have some for Thurs-Sun, but I will post those later when I have in hand
Old 01-31-2012, 04:42 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by AhMyGawd
If you head out to Rainbow Valley do not enter off 218th ave like we used too... We almost had to go Hands on with a homeowner on the rd leading into the trail head. I guess the ATV'ers have ruined it for us, as they pissed off the 3 or 4 howeowners on the rd. So, they have excercised thier right to post and enforce the'ol Private Rd rule.

No fear - we found another entrance... Just before 218th ave there is a dry wash (Waterman wash) Left (south) down the wash look for trail (2nd entrance) on the right and follow up to main trail (L) and your on BLM land...
Thanks Dan...any scheduled trips in the near future?
Old 01-31-2012, 04:42 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by D_engel
Well in that case, CONGRATS!

I dont know if youve ever done axle work, but gear oil stinks. Its gonna make you sick to your stomach while your laying under the Jeep swapping covers.
Thanks for advice...I'll have to wear a mask or something
Old 01-31-2012, 05:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

I don't care where we go. Plinking would be fun. I was out off Watson yesterday and plinking. Iwas the only one out there tho.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:41 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey

If its at skunk creek ill be there.
Where is skunk creek?
Old 01-31-2012, 07:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

27201 N Black Canyon Hwy Phoenix 85085
Old 01-31-2012, 08:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey guys, anyone have ( or know where I can get) a spare underguard/fender pants/inner liner (whatever you call it) for the front fenders? I had a little oops doing the fender chop on the drivers side and trimmed a little too much of the inner liner. The fenders came out great, but I just cut a bit too much of liner.

I've also come across some Bushwacker flats so I'd be willing to trade TRIMMED factory fenders for the inner liners if anyone is interested. Let me know

Thanks!
Old 01-31-2012, 08:44 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Bob Thario
27201 N Black Canyon Hwy Phoenix 85085
Ty....6-7ish?
Old 01-31-2012, 10:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SunnyD
Hey guys, anyone have ( or know where I can get) a spare underguard/fender pants/inner liner (whatever you call it) for the front fenders? I had a little oops doing the fender chop on the drivers side and trimmed a little too much of the inner liner. The fenders came out great, but I just cut a bit too much of liner.

I've also come across some Bushwacker flats so I'd be willing to trade TRIMMED factory fenders for the inner liners if anyone is interested. Let me know

Thanks!
PM me, I have one.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!