Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 01-29-2012, 01:42 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a Dana 30 front assembly from a 2009X if anyone needs to replace a bent one. I replaced it with a Dana 44 last year and am looking to get it out of the garage Please PM with any offers.
Rob
Old 01-29-2012, 06:27 PM
JK Newbie

In Phoenix for a week or two. Can anyone suggest the best Jeep/ 4WD shop? Have some things I want to do to my 2012 Rubicon but always nice to get hands on to see what I like.

Thanks!
Old 01-29-2012, 09:50 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No order

Desert Rat
4wheel parts
4 wheelers off Wasington
Cop4x4

There is a few more good ones out there just can't remember the names.

As for hands on parts, 4wheelparts & 4wheelin will have the most..
Old 01-30-2012, 03:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
Well I was up at bumblebee yesterday trying out some new lines. The passengers side was at full droop, I was locked and still spinning. I decided to use 11-1 low in the atlas and tried turning hard left to right to break loose off of the boulder my passenger side frame rail was siting on. This was the end result. I removed the link an then still had ti flex it back out to get the swaybar to clear the drag link and tie rod.
I guess with that much torque you probably didnt even feel them catch and bend...
Old 01-30-2012, 11:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

What is the best thread to subscribe to to find group runs happening on the weekend?
Is there a weekend warrior thread out there?
Old 01-30-2012, 11:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by awesomo
What did everyone pay to install new gears? Not including parts, but just for the labor. Also, any shops anyone recommends; preferably in the East Valley?
Reccomend Desert Fab in Apache Junction, quality work, reasonably priced....
Old 01-30-2012, 11:33 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Killtrout
What is the best thread to subscribe to to find group runs happening on the weekend?
Is there a weekend warrior thread out there?
I usually find postings on this thread, or our Phoenix Group: https://www.jk-forum.com/group.php?groupid=31
Old 01-30-2012, 12:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Who's going wheeling this weekend? Any west siders want to go play? Me and Croce went out off of Watson and I-10 couple weeks ago and had a blast. Anybody care to go back this weekend? Weather is perfect to go play.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:34 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by GrantSt JK
Who's going wheeling this weekend? Any west siders want to go play? Me and Croce went out off of Watson and I-10 couple weeks ago and had a blast. Anybody care to go back this weekend? Weather is perfect to go play.
I may be down for another trip. Jeeps in the shop (again lol) getting gas tank, tie rods, and ball joints replaced. as long as its fixed by this weekend i could do some more wheeling. I was there this saturday night and finished the trail which was a lot of fun, except a lot of people were out there shooting those explosive skeets
Old 01-30-2012, 12:54 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Croce
I may be down for another trip. Jeeps in the shop (again lol) getting gas tank, tie rods, and ball joints replaced. as long as its fixed by this weekend i could do some more wheeling. I was there this saturday night and finished the trail which was a lot of fun, except a lot of people were out there shooting those explosive skeets
If my jeep gets done on Friday, I'm down to hit a trail on Sat or Sunday. Any plinking?

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!