Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 08-07-2010, 09:47 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saturdays off....

It's nice having Saturdays off now! Not a good pool day cuz it's RAINING again I think I'll go to the home & garden show at the stadium.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:57 AM
JK Freak

Default ******200******

WAAAAAHOOOOOO /\ 200 post /\ WAAAAAHOOOOOO
Old 08-07-2010, 10:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
WAAAAAHOOOOOO /\ 200 post /\ WAAAAAHOOOOOO
Well John...you are now big time and not a newbie anymore...my how fast we all grow up...lol
Old 08-09-2010, 12:47 AM
JK Freak

Default Meet & Greet !

Hey CAPONE, Are you going to make this M&G ? And what about you TONYT? Your jeeps would fit in realy well at a car show! SHOW & SHINE........
Old 08-09-2010, 10:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Hey CAPONE, Are you going to make this M&G ? And what about you TONYT? Your jeeps would fit in realy well at a car show! SHOW & SHINE........
Your just saying that because they are so clean and we havent seen them wheel them yet...
Old 08-09-2010, 10:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
Your just saying that because they are so clean and we havent seen them wheel them yet...

I'm a maybe, got a few things going on that may require me to cancel my camping/wheeling trip this weekend.

TonyT
Old 08-10-2010, 09:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Count me in! And I will even wash the Jeep for ya John, But TonyT takes the cake on SHINE. And he would win best of show, ya know he has the shovel and all... It will be good to see you guys, I have been traveling toooo much lately. But I'm done for awhile. Now I need to do some reading to catch up with you guys, looks like about 14 pages Also just a FYI to give any of you first crack I am planing on putting my 170's on ebay/craigs list this weekend.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Capone
Count me in! And I will even wash the Jeep for ya John, But TonyT takes the cake on SHINE. And he would win best of show, ya know he has the shovel and all... It will be good to see you guys, I have been traveling toooo much lately. But I'm done for awhile. Now I need to do some reading to catch up with you guys, looks like about 14 pages Also just a FYI to give any of you first crack I am planing on putting my 170's on ebay/craigs list this weekend.
Nope, the shovel has been used... Now its rusty from the elements.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Aww thanks, T.

See you there.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Capone
Whats the deal with that? Are you upgrading to HID's?

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!