Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 09-29-2011, 01:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RockinJK
By the way Knockers... I checked my flanges the way you said to - and without putting an indicator on them - they looked pretty solid... with no wobbles...

Thanks again for the PM...
No problem, but if yur comin to a stop n ya hear a squeak squeak squeak comin from the back and it won't go away, I would do that there check again. Apparently I bent mine so bad the tone ring was hittin my Wheel speed sensor so much it ground one of them down to the magnet that's inside of them. You'll most likely get a ABS and ESP light and your brakes might act funny (near lockin rear Lt. or Rt. brakes). There 21 bucks from the dealer each, takes a 8mm socket and a 1/4 inch rachet to get em out. Just good info to keep in mind if and when ya bend them (many people have bent them).
Old 09-29-2011, 01:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Love Monkey
Yeah...ask me about it sometime
I will ask you, and your "friend" at the Meet n Greet!!

The quotes kill me !!
Old 09-29-2011, 01:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jknockers
No problem, but if yur comin to a stop n ya hear a squeak squeak squeak comin from the back and it won't go away, I would do that there check again. Apparently I bent mine so bad the tone ring was hittin my Wheel speed sensor so much it ground one of them down to the magnet that's inside of them. You'll most likely get a ABS and ESP light and your brakes might act funny (near lockin rear Lt. or Rt. brakes). There 21 bucks from the dealer each, takes a 8mm socket and a 1/4 inch rachet to get em out. Just good info to keep in mind if and when ya bend them (many people have bent them).
Well now that i know what to look (and listen) for - I will keep tabs on them... I've wheeled the crap out of the jeep - and so far - no bent flanges...

I must not be flogging it hard enough!!
Old 09-29-2011, 01:47 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by RockinJK
I will ask you, and your "friend" at the Meet n Greet!!

The quotes kill me !!
HA! My "friend" isn't going to the M&G, we are going out Friday night and going to Mongolian Grill as a quick stop for food. I say "friend" because that is what I consider him, but he wants more. Ain't happenin'. Some guys .... lol! Glad I could amuse you
Old 09-29-2011, 01:54 PM
JK Freak

HA! My "friend" isn't going to the M&G, we are going out Friday night and going to Mongolian Grill as a quick stop for food. I say "friend" because that is what I consider him, but he wants more. Ain't happenin'. Some guys .... lol! Glad I could amuse you
HA ha ha ha,,,,,, Go ahead, throw a dog a bone,,,,,
Old 09-29-2011, 02:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Oh boyyyy... can't blame us guys for tryin!! And yes thanks for the amusement. You will find that I am easily amused. M&G should be fun.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:04 PM
JK Junkie

It'll be....amusing
Old 09-29-2011, 07:07 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

anyone going to the scottsdale bearpark jeep jamboree on october 15th?
Old 09-29-2011, 07:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by D_engel
anyone going to the scottsdale bearpark jeep jamboree on october 15th?
Play'n with fire...
Old 09-29-2011, 07:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Anyone interested in wrenching at my place sunday shoot me a pm please!!!! need a head count for lunch and ill pm you back directions/address remember im 6 miles north of carefree hwy off of 12 st.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!