Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 09-23-2011, 10:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by awesomo

If I pick up ORFAB's Rear tire/can carrier next week, would anyone be able to install this at the wrenching party? I have no balls to drill a hole into the body of my jeep....

Whats the best way to contact Steve to get our JK-Forum discount?
Im sure some one will gladly drill up your jeep. You can pm Steve he is trailmaster here on the forum or pm yhudson that is yates either one can help! !!
Old 09-23-2011, 10:27 AM
JK Junkie

If I pick up ORFAB's Rear tire/can carrier next week, would anyone be able to install this at the wrenching party? I have no balls to drill a hole into the body of my jeep....
I'm actually thinking the same. I need to hang onto some $$ in case I end up moving across the country, but I would still want the carrier so....let me know if you head up there. I may be able to swing it now. We also may be able to get them in Phoenix if they stick a couple on the truck.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:27 AM
JK Junkie

Tony mentioned they can drop it off at "copper state"? Not sure exactly what that is?
I think it's in Glendale, easy peasy. Once you get a hold of Steve or Yates, they can let you know
Old 09-23-2011, 01:31 PM
JK Freak

Default Phoenix JK's

This months M&G will be at the Pavilions in Scottsdale. Go to the group site for details. So come on out Eastsiders! its your hood.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tony mentioned they can drop it off at "copper state"? Not sure exactly what that is?
Yates Hudson runs Copperstate Nut and Bolt, and is involved with Trailmaster/ORFab.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone want to do a ride this Sunday. I know some of us talked about it last weekend.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Love Monkey
I think it's cute how you all are breaking parts since Spanish Goose isn't here to entertain us with his misfortunes Speaking of which...

GOOSE COME HOME!!!!
HAHAHAHA!! I am working on it! I hope to be back soon
Old 09-23-2011, 07:48 PM
JK Newbie

Anybody been to Fossil Creek? Worth taking young kids? Trails for taking the jeep? Thanks in advance.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Wrenching party

Anyone thinking about having a wrenching party sometime I got a OR-Fab Cage to install as well as a RK tie rod and I got a leaky trans I would like to get a second opinion on since it is in the same spot as the original leak in the gasket really annoyed about that ... also need some help centering my carrier for my locker it wont lock up and ive read that after lots of use they sometimes get outta wack and you can shim them to fix it
Old 09-23-2011, 09:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Love Monkey
I think it's in Glendale, easy peasy. Once you get a hold of Steve or Yates, they can let you know
You are such an Eastsider, lol. They have several locations, but their main is by 35th ave and indian school... Phoenix.

Last edited by remark; 09-23-2011 at 09:54 PM.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!