Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 09-07-2011, 06:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hskr4x4
Casey you keep getting more aggressive on terminator, you're gonna have to do upper
I've done upper twice, its not as tough as lower...... there is one spot that is worse than anything on lower but the rest easier
Old 09-07-2011, 09:44 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
I've done upper twice, its not as tough as lower...... there is one spot that is worse than anything on lower but the rest easier
I could see Casey setting up tours for people that are not from the area to go through the UT and LT. Something to think about Casey. Advertise up in Flag and Prescot. "Casey's Terminator Tours"
Old 09-07-2011, 05:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
Nice Casey, I can't wait to get out and do some CRAWLIN!!! Anyone been to the rock garden in the White Tanks from Watson Rd? (Buckeye side)
ive beenon a lot of the trails out there..not much as far as roc crawling that I have found. be carefull back there. It is no longer unowned land. the town now owns it and last i knew no offroading there. if you get caught be ready to sweet talk or pay out
Old 09-07-2011, 09:38 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

I know the north end of White Tanks is closed to wheeling, but the southern part is used quite a bit by VJC. I'm just going by stories! You know how that goes!!!
Old 09-08-2011, 07:47 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I know the north end of White Tanks is closed to wheeling, but the southern part is used quite a bit by VJC. I'm just going by stories! You know how that goes!!!
When you say northend, is that any trail thats off of Sun valley parkway?
Old 09-08-2011, 11:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Croce
When you say northend, is that any trail thats off of Sun valley parkway?
That is my guess, I know its posted State trust land but the state has leased the land to the ranchers and that actually makes this private land. All tresspassing rule and laws apply. Does it mean you are going to get caught...probablly not, but if ya did It s tempting every sunday leaving church to hit those trails....I wonder if a State trust land permit get you by or at least out of trouble.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:31 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
That is my guess, I know its posted State trust land but the state has leased the land to the ranchers and that actually makes this private land. All tresspassing rule and laws apply. Does it mean you are going to get caught...probablly not, but if ya did It s tempting every sunday leaving church to hit those trails....I wonder if a State trust land permit get you by or at least out of trouble.
Thanks for clarifying. Ive drove down there a few times and noticed that the no trespassing signs stopped across from where the festival foothils/golf club area is and there was an open entrance so wasnt sure if it was legal or not
Old 09-09-2011, 06:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Trektop

I have a brand new 4dr Bestop Trek Top NX soft top for sale.
In an unopened box.
asking $580

If you are in the valley I can help you install it.
PM me if interested.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

we used to go shooting right over there and its been closed down for over a year. guy i did my ccw through lives or watson and he told me be careful if you go offroading over there its town owned.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 4DARCKS
nice vids..btw pedro came in my job the other day to get something. Noticed the jeep so chatted with him for a bit.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!