Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 08-29-2011, 07:57 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tim! Back from the dead? lol
Old 08-29-2011, 08:05 PM
JK Freak

I have to correct myself, I was thinkin diff set-up, with retainer, the top of the spring will unseat and there will not be a pulling action on the spring off of the axle (I was think of a spring thats attached a the top also, different set-up) . But I must ask, just how long of shocks are on the jk? Stock, long terra flex shocks, oher brand?
Old 08-29-2011, 08:07 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by awesomo
Tim! Back from the dead? lol
Jus chillin out, hittin the coves at night, went to the Mud bogs Saturday, goin to the gym during the week, the heat and not wantin to burn up has kinda made me lazy,,,
Old 08-29-2011, 08:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Jason, you have become like our Jeep Saint! You sir ROCK
Old 08-29-2011, 08:14 PM
JK Freak

Yeah ya gotta test stuff out,,, seems like every set-up has it's own little fine tuning that has to be done, I've had to adjust stuff and trim a little here and there
Old 08-29-2011, 09:13 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Jknockers
Jus chillin out, hittin the coves at night, went to the Mud bogs Saturday, goin to the gym during the week, the heat and not wantin to burn up has kinda made me lazy,,,
you were at speedworld saturday night? i didnt see you. i was running the sand drags that night
Old 08-30-2011, 01:08 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by AZSpitFire97
you were at speedworld saturday night? i didnt see you. i was running the sand drags that night
I was parked in the "Pits" section in the between the sand drags and the mud bog over towards the bog side, I parked the jeep and sat up on top and could turn around and watch the sand drag from on top of the jeep, there was 1 JK there and 1 XJ and a lifted 1 ton dodge dually truck. That was one fast green sand dragster 3 wheeler motorcycle lookin thing there wasn't it?
Old 08-30-2011, 01:14 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Jknockers
I have to correct myself, I was thinkin diff set-up, with retainer, the top of the spring will unseat and there will not be a pulling action on the spring off of the axle
Originally Posted by 4DARCKS
Love Monkey, come over some time this week and we will flex it out with the swaybar disconnected. Then we'll install those bumpstops. With having 35's on a budget boost with your front fenders cut you will want to limit some uptravel. Like all the other guys said, it depends on your setup. I just changed my bumpstops to max out my up travel before bottoming out my shocks or rubbing my fenders. I was losing 5" of uptravel with the old setup. If you don't need the bumpstops love monkey we wont install them. Only one way to find out though.
Jknockers, thanks for all the info

4Darcks, thanks you DO
Old 08-30-2011, 02:00 AM
JK Freak

Default Thinkin bout goin boatin

Yeah might go boatin this weekend

Old 08-30-2011, 04:29 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Anyone selling DBACK tickets or donating?

I'm gonna get tickets in the next few days but figured I would ask here 1st. Looking for 2 tickets for a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday game

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!