Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 08-17-2011, 10:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4darcks
anybody wanting to do a run this saturday morning? If not i'm going to install my speedbumps this friday night! Can't wait, should help me out in the sand dunes.
what are you thinking???
Old 08-17-2011, 11:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for all the compliments. It rides and drives phenomenal. I have about 60 miles on it and all I can say is what a difference. Still need to unload all the old parts out of the back and such but it is amazing.

As for a trail this weekend, I set aside a day, I'm up for anything, table Mesa, rainbow valley, crown king, sunflower, I have to test this thing out!
Old 08-18-2011, 04:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

[QUOTE=knotaddicted;2475587]Dan was talking about sunflower mine. I definitely want to run something to break in the new springs. Still have to measure everything to see how much actual lift I ended up with.[/QUOTE

Darren, the rig looks fantastic.... I have to catch up with you quickly as I have to drop something off for you. I have been swamped at the office for the last few weeks. Our place has grown by 100+ people in the last 10 days, client visits, increase in business, OMG

Then, I finally got the MBZ back - on the way to the office last friday, I got a flat on the freeway and tore the tire apart before I could get off to the side of the road. Needlesss to say rim was trashed and to make matters worse the rims were discountinued... blah bla blah. Four new rims and tires later... So, needless to say - i am so broke i can hardly pay attention...

Tony, I forgot to call Taylor - I'm really sorry... Call me today if you still want it and I will call today.

OK, so Sunflower mine? I need to take my exhust manifold off Saturday to fix leak - Not sure if cracked and repairable or shot? So, i am out for Saturday and depending on exhaust results may be out for Sunday.

Well, gotta go now, kill a chicken and sacrafice a virgin...

See ya all soon...
Old 08-18-2011, 05:39 AM
JK Freak

Is a Coves Run up for consideration?
Old 08-18-2011, 05:44 AM
JK Freak

Default Selling 5 Goodyear SR-A's

Someone is offering to buy just the spare tire. Should I sell it? Or would it be easier to sell the set as 5 tires?
Old 08-18-2011, 06:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by awesomo
Someone is offering to buy just the spare tire. Should I sell it? Or would it be easier to sell the set as 5 tires?
Tell him the spare is whatever you posted all of them for and it comes with 4 free!

Dan, bummer about the MBZ. How close are you to getting rid of it now? LOL! Hopefully the exhaust thing is just a gasket. Otherwise might have to look into headers or something like that.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:50 AM
JK Super Freak

Well my wife decided to have her b-day party on Sunday instead of Saturday so I am out
Old 08-18-2011, 03:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 4DARCKS
Saturday or Sunday party???

We were thinking about wheeling this Saturday morning. You still in?
I would be in if I can get my wife to take my son to football practice.....

The last time she was up at 6:30 on a saturday morning we were in Hawaii and it was 9:30 here
Old 08-18-2011, 06:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey guys. I am up for Sunflower Mine run. I know the trail pretty well. We can meet at the Bush Hiway overpass at 7:30 am on Saturday. Have lunch on the trail, and be back in the Valley by 2 or 3 in the afternoon.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:00 PM
JK Freak

Default Km2

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!