Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 06-18-2011, 01:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
Everyone has seen the OR-FAB Products and know the quality and durability that OR-FAB produces. This is my first TrailMaster product, and I must say, while removing my TeraFlex lift and installing my TrailMaster lift there is no comparison. The material, hardware, bushings, joints, and one of a kind technology blew me away. Those that have already met Steve & Yates know what great guys they are. They will go out of their way to make sure you are completly satisfied. Those that are even considering a long arm lift should look at this lift very seriously. Don't wait! There are deals to be had right now before it hits the market. You can see it on my 2dr or Tony's 4dr at the M&Gs. We will let you test drive them, but I promise, you will want one. You can PM me or Tony or call Steve at OR-FAB (928-636-3110). One more thing, these products are MADE IN THE USA and in ARIZONA!!! Not in CHINA! Do you want a Chinese lift or an AMERICAN LIFT?
I could not agree with you more John... Besides the product and quality, Steve, Yates and all of the Employees I have meet are stand up individuals... Hats off to you and Tony for being the first... I cant wait to do mine, as soon as my German POS gets fixed and hopefully can still aford the Diff upgrades...

Yates, Steve and to all your staff great job - love ya guys...

Dan
Old 06-18-2011, 02:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well Rob, Jeff, my son and I did some exploring here on the West Side trails. Had a great time...

OK so here is the plan. The whole idea behind this trip was to arrange a Meet n Greet up here at the lakes at Estrella Mountain Ranch. I'm thinking September M&G we do a family BBQ/Picnic early evening here at the lakes (Picnic tables, BBQ's veranda's, Basketball Courts, Sand VolleyBall, play ground for the yong'ins, etc.) then a night wheel trip... The trail we scouted has something for everyone, even a little rock garden area (See photos) for the grown ups (big kids) to play... And, stockers will be very comfortable... By pass rocks with no problem.

Shout out if you're in for the idea. I'm thinking a huge blow out - fun for all... Lets shoot for 50 Jeeps this time...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-06-18_10-25-22_906.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	172947   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-06-18_10-25-50_459.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	172948   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-06-18_10-28-01_161.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	172949   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-06-18_10-28-09_769.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	172950   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-06-18_10-30-07_535.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	172951  

Old 06-18-2011, 02:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

One more...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-06-18_10-30-21_903.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	172952  
Old 06-18-2011, 03:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone up for box canyon Sunday
Old 06-18-2011, 03:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AhMyGawd
Well Rob, Jeff, my son and I did some exploring here on the West Side trails. Had a great time...

OK so here is the plan. The whole idea behind this trip was to arrange a Meet n Greet up here at the lakes at Estrella Mountain Ranch. I'm thinking September M&G we do a family BBQ/Picnic early evening here at the lakes (Picnic tables, BBQ's veranda's, Basketball Courts, Sand VolleyBall, play ground for the yong'ins, etc.) then a night wheel trip... The trail we scouted has something for everyone, even a little rock garden area (See photos) for the grown ups (big kids) to play... And, stockers will be very comfortable... By pass rocks with no problem.

Shout out if you're in for the idea. I'm thinking a huge blow out - fun for all... Lets shoot for 50 Jeeps this time...
Wow!!! looks sick. Just give me a heads up so I can get the day off and im down.
Old 06-18-2011, 03:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
Everyone has seen the OR-FAB Products and know the quality and durability that OR-FAB produces. This is my first TrailMaster product, and I must say, while removing my TeraFlex lift and installing my TrailMaster lift there is no comparison. The material, hardware, bushings, joints, and one of a kind technology blew me away. Those that have already met Steve & Yates know what great guys they are. They will go out of their way to make sure you are completly satisfied. Those that are even considering a long arm lift should look at this lift very seriously. Don't wait! There are deals to be had right now before it hits the market. You can see it on my 2dr or Tony's 4dr at the M&Gs. We will let you test drive them, but I promise, you will want one. You can PM me or Tony or call Steve at OR-FAB (928-636-3110). One more thing, these products are MADE IN THE USA and in ARIZONA!!! Not in CHINA! Do you want a Chinese lift or an AMERICAN LIFT?
When are you two going to take them out for a run to see how well they work ? you want to hit table mesa soon see if they work
Old 06-18-2011, 04:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Rainbow Valley - Westside, Wow looks like you found a great trail can't wait to run it
Old 06-18-2011, 05:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by peanut
Rainbow Valley - Westside, Wow looks like you found a great trail can't wait to run it
Perfect night trail... Super easy turnouts for the stockers. A little fun if you want. Chance to use rock lights too, if you have them...
Old 06-18-2011, 05:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Perfect night trail... Super easy turnouts for the stockers. A little fun if you want. Chance to use rock lights too, if you have them...
Hey Dan, I need to take a sick day off and get those night lights here soon
Old 06-18-2011, 06:02 PM
JK Junkie

The trail we scouted has something for everyone, even a little rock garden area (See photos) for the grown ups (big kids) to play... And, stockers will be very comfortable...

I'm in and if we're doing it in the fall, I have lots of time to plan for a sick day!
I think Emma is in need of another heart attack

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!