Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 06-07-2011, 01:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Ruckus99ss
i did a handheld and they are great if you can see the person otherwise they don't work. Just do what i did get the cobra 75 kit from northridge. I have the box the cb plugs into located under my glovebox and you can not see it. When i need to use it i reach under pull out the connector cable and plug in the cb. You would never know i have a cb.
I have the 75 too and love it, great size CB and can easily be disconnected and stored away. Only thing is that it cant also be portable like the Midland one
Old 06-07-2011, 01:59 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Croce
I have the 75 too and love it, great size CB and can easily be disconnected and stored away. Only thing is that it cant also be portable like the Midland one
Yea...I was leaning towards the Midland and using an external Firestix 3' external antenna with FireRing coax cable. Will I need an adapter between the coax and Midland CB? Or should they match?
Old 06-07-2011, 02:33 PM
JK Freak

Default My neighbor

Hey so i just moved into our new (rental) house about 3 weeks ago in San Tan Valley right and i have been out on the garage just about everyday and evenings. Why is it that no one ever comes outside? I mean its a ghost town in the hood. Its not THAT hot is it? So anyway, yesterday i go to get my mail and all i get is a letter from the neighbor across the street. I meet the guy (cool dude) and he asks, "so you like jeeps huh?" (myself and my wife have one) and i respond, OH YES...so he says, "you herd of Teraflex?", I of course said yes then he says, "the owner is my uncle, if you ever need to get something let me know first!"... SWEET!
Old 06-07-2011, 02:42 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK-IZ
Hey so i just moved into our new (rental) house about 3 weeks ago in San Tan Valley right and i have been out on the garage just about everyday and evenings. Why is it that no one ever comes outside? I mean its a ghost town in the hood. Its not THAT hot is it? So anyway, yesterday i go to get my mail and all i get is a letter from the neighbor across the street. I meet the guy (cool dude) and he asks, "so you like jeeps huh?" (myself and my wife have one) and i respond, OH YES...so he says, "you herd of Teraflex?", I of course said yes then he says, "the owner is my uncle, if you ever need to get something let me know first!"... SWEET!
Your neighbor from across the street sent you snail mail? was this entire conversation through mail?
Old 06-07-2011, 02:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

is that for you only or for all of us ?
Old 06-07-2011, 02:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ruckus99ss
i did my rear bumper in an hour. I still have to fix it thought. The left bolt on the top wouldn't go in so after 10 mins of trying.. i tried to force it on figuring once it got started i could get it in. yea not the case. i'm going to have to cut it and drill it out
looks great
Old 06-07-2011, 02:49 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by awesomo
Your neighbor from across the street sent you snail mail? was this entire conversation through mail?
Haha...no, the postman put his mail in my box.

Originally Posted by peanut
is that for you only or for all of us ?
LOL...im not sure but let my try and get mine first before i try and get yours.
Old 06-07-2011, 04:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK-IZ

Haha...no, the postman put his mail in my box.

LOL...im not sure but let my try and get mine first before i try and get yours.
I want one !!!!!!! Lol
Old 06-07-2011, 05:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by awesomo
What? so thats not you in your avatar?
That was an "after" shot of my new teef'is. I love my Gila Bend dentist...
Old 06-07-2011, 10:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Got my new Power Tank today. I love my wife so much.

A Power Tank is one hell of a birthday present!!

[IMG][/IMG]

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!