Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 07-07-2010, 04:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
It's all Sheks falt ! Talkin about all that fishin and catchin that monster. I havn't gone fishin for 8 years, and now I have the itch ! So time to get the pole out and do it. Goin north campin & fishin. Hey Robert, I saw a new powerplant winch on craigs list for $750. Always good deals when you have no money... CAPONE !!! What up bro ?
Oh I know about the great deals when the funds are low. Kind of been my lifes story.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
It's all Sheks falt ! Talkin about all that fishin and catchin that monster. I havn't gone fishin for 8 years, and now I have the itch ! So time to get the pole out and do it. Goin north campin & fishin. Hey Robert, I saw a new powerplant winch on craigs list for $750. Always good deals when you have no money... CAPONE !!! What up bro ?
Fishing is 1 of my fav pastimes! Jeepin would be my other one! ahaha good luck!
Old 07-07-2010, 08:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Compressor on the way and mounting bracket ARB lockers coming soon.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:20 PM
JK Freak

Default True Flow Xdi Intake

I will lower the price to $180 for anyone local looking for a very good cold air intake. That is half price of new. True flow XDI with less than 6000 miles. Has been cleaned and ready to install. Sounds awesome and gives some extra low end torque. Make me an offer or possible trade.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by theosdad
I will lower the price to $180 for anyone local looking for a very good cold air intake. That is half price of new. True flow XDI with less than 6000 miles. Has been cleaned and ready to install. Sounds awesome and gives some extra low end torque. Make me an offer or possible trade.
Just curious tp why you want to sell?
Old 07-08-2010, 04:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Wittman ppl

Man those ppl in wittman are nuts! haha Some old ladies had 100+ cats in her house. crazy ppl out there. john did you know her?
Old 07-08-2010, 04:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by sheks4ever
Man those ppl in wittman are nuts! haha Some old ladies had 100+ cats in her house. crazy ppl out there. john did you know her?
Its the heat out there...its different, not so dry...makes them crazy. J/K John we know you arent too crazy! Besides Brenda keeps you in check just as my wife does me..
Old 07-08-2010, 04:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
Its the heat out there...its different, not so dry...makes them crazy. J/K John we know you arent too crazy! Besides Brenda keeps you in check just as my wife does me..
that is the role of the wife's to watch us and keep us in check....
Old 07-08-2010, 06:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Had some in the freezer ........................cat stew yum. yum............a cullinary delight
Old 07-08-2010, 06:22 PM
JK Freak

azrwilkinson, I am selling due to two reasons. Truthfully the intake and exhaust was a little loud for me and I drive all day on the phone alot. I also do lots of trails where I go fishing and hunting and think the snorkel is better for the fact that it is higher and will be away from the denser dust. I am also saving up to buy gears and could use the money. The dealership tells me it filters better than any other and that is why they sell them. That is coming from ******* jeep.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!