Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 05-24-2011, 02:22 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am still in for the coves. Allbeit I have never been there so not reall sure how to get there....I know Andrew you texted it to me once, but short memory span and the fact I erased that message....Anyone who has been before interested in leading us?
Old 05-24-2011, 02:38 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rthario
So here is a teaser of what my PSC armor is going to look like. What do you guys think?

Finished:

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks for looking.

Bob
Thats lookin killer ,,, I am a big fan of the black crinkle stuff,, Did you see my metal fenders with the crinkle finish? Just a thought if ya like the look
Old 05-24-2011, 03:38 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
I have done Preditor but its been a while. After terminator, when you get back on the road turn right and up the road a piece its to the right, right in the wash. Its a lot more brutal than terminator. You will like it Casey! LOCKERS NEEDED! posible body damage(likely) Rock Rash on the wheels. I'm up for it! just as soon as my lift is on!! I need to break all this shiny new stuff in.
Sounds too much for me right now, but If you decide to do it on a day I can go, I volunteer as camera girl! I do camera work part time and I'd actually enjoy watching and handling the camera on this one, Casey
Old 05-24-2011, 03:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rthario
So here is a teaser of what my PSC armor is going to look like. What do you guys think?

Bare:

[IMG][/IMG]

Finished:

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks for looking.

Bob
Looks good Bob... Take a pic when you get them on.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:22 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Count me in for the coves on Sat if its still in the mix for being the trail for this weekend
Old 05-24-2011, 05:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jknockers
Thats lookin killer ,,, I am a big fan of the black crinkle stuff,, Did you see my metal fenders with the crinkle finish? Just a thought if ya like the look
Thanks Tim, I really like the black fenders like you have. PSC makes some but they are about $1000 per set. Damn my expensive taste!!! Maybe some day.....
Old 05-24-2011, 05:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Coves sounds good on Sat................
Old 05-24-2011, 09:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ya ill be the other camera person! Haha.

Originally Posted by Love Monkey

Sounds too much for me right now, but If you decide to do it on a day I can go, I volunteer as camera girl! I do camera work part time and I'd actually enjoy watching and handling the camera on this one, Casey
Old 05-24-2011, 09:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yeah, that was me. Man, your Jeep makes mine look like a POS! That thing is sweet brother!! Where do you live? Im in Canyon Trails off 167th and Van Buren just north.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Looks like we have 2 separate Coves runs proposed. I'm going to head out there on Monday....

Meeting time: 8:30
Location: Rolls OHV parking Lot - On the 4 Peaks road off of Hwy 87. Airdown there
Trail planned: Run back to the lake, take a swim. Hit the last couple coves including the deep cove... Back out thru Cottonwood Camp. Hope to be done early afternoon.

Monday should be around 100 degrees out there... so this is a quick out and back with a stop for some lunch, and a swim. I will have my daughter with me.

This is a very easy run - with no serious obstacles... Couple small hills... Some pinstriping expected... Stock jeeps are welcome... Bring your kiddos and your sunscreen.

Will post this on the groups page...

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!