Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 05-23-2011, 04:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok I know I missed out, but anyone interested in this Saturday for a run, Hassyampa or the coves(never been to either)
Old 05-23-2011, 05:37 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by AhMyGawd
Looks like everyone had a great time... I am so happy for you all

Just kidding

Hopefully I'll have the steering box done this week in time for Memorial Day weekend... Anything happening?
Yeah Dan you missed out on some pretty neat stuff, Jeep's goin in the shop this morning for 5.38's, sleeves and gussets,, 40's here I come,, I vote Florence area
Old 05-23-2011, 06:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Love Monkey
YAY! Welcome Have you been to our Groups section on the forum? If not, go to Groups at the top of the screen and find Phoenix JK.

The M&G is the 1st Saturday of the month. Usually we do it at the Chuy's in Surprise but we have been chatting about 2 new places. The SandBar was one option and also Sonic then a Drive in Movie.

Speaking of which...we better start making a decision!!!

Keep an eye out and hopefully we will see you soon
I vote Scottsdale movie
Old 05-23-2011, 07:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
Ok I know I missed out, but anyone interested in this Saturday for a run, Hassyampa or the coves(never been to either)
Had an awesome time Sunday. I posted some pics in the other thread.
I like the sounds of either. Not sure the boss will let me go out and play again so soon though. Been slacking on the chores to play. Maybe since the backyard is finally getting landscaped she will be a little more lenient?
Old 05-23-2011, 07:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK-IZ
Haha...just an update on my situation. As you guys and gal know, im new to the Valley area and was staying in Cave Creek area for a while untill i found work. Well i finnaly did. I finally made my complete move from Tucson this weekend and got a place in Queen Creek so i am now an East Vally(er). Any one else live in the area? And also when is the next M&G...I have got to make the next one so i can meet some of you people (you people?...what do you mean you people?...lol...sorry , just had a Tropic Thunder moment). I still have to get situated but i would like to make the next run (i hope). Peace out!
Welcome to the East Siiiieeeede! I'm a Gilbert resident... near Higley and Elliot. Saw your 2cents on the Memorial run to the Coves... We need to firm up that plan this week...
Old 05-23-2011, 08:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK-IZ
Haha...just an update on my situation. As you guys and gal know, im new to the Valley area and was staying in Cave Creek area for a while untill i found work. Well i finnaly did. I finally made my complete move from Tucson this weekend and got a place in Queen Creek so i am now an East Vally(er). Any one else live in the area? And also when is the next M&G...I have got to make the next one so i can meet some of you people (you people?...what do you mean you people?...lol...sorry , just had a Tropic Thunder moment). I still have to get situated but i would like to make the next run (i hope). Peace out!
Hello fellow East Valley(er). I live in Apache Junction, all the way out by Superstition Mountain. During the winter months I lead a group of older, but very capable Jeepers. Now that I have a JK with A/C I am more willing to do some wheelin' in the summer months. Went with this group last weekend and had a blast with them. Hope to make some more runs from time to time. Maybe see you then or if you want to go with my group this coming winter, let me know and I will give you meeting times.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
Hey Casey, Have you ever done Preditor?
I have not there are a few more I would like to run out that way but need to find them. Crawlers don't like to share trail location with us jkers.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default back online

After being in Afghanistan for 3 months, I finally got some internet access. Good to read through the threads. Hope to join you all sometime next spring. Hoping my stock JK will get a few redeployment presents between now and then.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:25 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Liveoutside
After being in Afghanistan for 3 months, I finally got some internet access. Good to read through the threads. Hope to join you all sometime next spring. Hoping my stock JK will get a few redeployment presents between now and then.
Welcome to the group, thanks for the service, keep in touch when you have access,, I know what it's like, I did 3 yr.s in Iraq,, research a lot and make a list,, once you start modin the jeep look out,,
Old 05-23-2011, 11:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

35s ordered!!! Downside is 5th wheel on backorder

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!