Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 05-21-2011, 04:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you guys don't mind an east valley Jeeper taggin along, I would like to see this trail first hand. I lead a group of Jeepers out of East Mesa, mainly snowbirds during the winter months. We call our group the M&F Jeepers. (Monday and Friday Jeepers) We ususally do the runs East of Florence, around Superior, Montana Mountain area, and up North on the Beeline to Sunflower. One of our last runs was up to Crown King and back. We really don't like fighting all the traffic to get to I17 North, but if it a good trail then it would be worth it. So count me in, so maybe I can bring my group up there this next winter.
Old 05-21-2011, 05:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jlabe2
If you guys don't mind an east valley Jeeper taggin along, I would like to see this trail first hand. I lead a group of Jeepers out of East Mesa, mainly snowbirds during the winter months. We call our group the M&F Jeepers. (Monday and Friday Jeepers) We ususally do the runs East of Florence, around Superior, Montana Mountain area, and up North on the Beeline to Sunflower. One of our last runs was up to Crown King and back. We really don't like fighting all the traffic to get to I17 North, but if it a good trail then it would be worth it. So count me in, so maybe I can bring my group up there this next winter.
sure we need to get with you on some trail runs to post your next run maybe we/ some of us might join you too
Old 05-21-2011, 06:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Cool! We won't start back up till November, that's when most of the snowbirds will return. But if any want me to lead them on any of these east side trails this summer, we could line something up sometime.
Old 05-21-2011, 06:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

I plan on being there about 8:45ish. Looking forward to it.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Going to be a good group , Lets
Old 05-21-2011, 11:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have 2.5 lift but only 32s here..hopfully good enough. No lockers either....2 door sport here..is topless and door less a bad idea lol?

I
Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
Bob you will be fine. I would only anticipate problems with stock jeeps with no lockers as clearance can be a problem especialy on four doors. any one running at least 33s and 2.5 of lift should be fine

There are pleanty of bypasses and I love using my winch so anyone who wants to come is welcome. Andrew made it in the water and I think we only had to pull him twice!!!! Sorry andrew I couldnt resist, in all fairness I think everyone required at least one pull that day

We will meet at the first parking area north of the table mesa exit on the west side of the frontage road where the road turns to dirt at 8:45. CB channel 4 if you cant find us. That means get off at table mesa exit, turn left, go over the overpass and then turn right. Follow that road north untill it turns to dirt. about 1/4 mile after it turns to dirt you will see a large area where people park on you left, we will meet there

if you see someone who looks like this you are not in the right place

Last edited by Ruckus99ss; 05-21-2011 at 11:13 AM.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone doing any thing to night?
Old 05-21-2011, 01:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Ruckus99ss
I have 2.5 lift but only 32s here..hopfully good enough. No lockers either....2 door sport here..is topless and door less a bad idea lol?

I
With a 2 door you should be fine. Topless and doorleess is the way to go
Old 05-21-2011, 02:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

How would stock sport w/ 17" wheels & Goodyear sra's?
Old 05-21-2011, 02:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ummm would be tuff on your JK you have rock sliders?
Originally Posted by GrantSt JK
How would stock sport w/ 17" wheels & Goodyear sra's?

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!