Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 05-11-2011, 10:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you are going you can pm me and I'll give you my phone number in case you can't find the chevron
Old 05-12-2011, 03:37 AM
JK Freak

Default Horseshoe Res. N.E. to Payson Run

Has any of you gone from Horseshoe Reservoir to Payson? might be a good run
Old 05-12-2011, 04:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have not but it sounds like fun
Old 05-12-2011, 07:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

To payson wow!! That might be a haul. Sounds fun but I would bring gas for that one.

Originally Posted by Jknockers
Has any of you gone from Horseshoe Reservoir to Payson? might be a good run
Old 05-12-2011, 08:13 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by sheks4ever
To payson wow!! That might be a haul. Sounds fun but I would bring gas for that one.
Sheks,, Look at in on google earth,, it's like a inch away ,, just kiddin,, it looks to be about a 25 to 30 miles,, I've been tryin to find the forest roads that will link it,, it looks like it's been done b4,, I'm lookin from Res to Payson, lets look into this, I'm gonna look on G earth a little more and may print some pages out,, I'm up for it if some wanna try to do it, not right away lets make a plan n get out route figured and on paper along with GPS, I don't wanna get out there an get lost
Old 05-12-2011, 09:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Haha. Ill be down depending on what day we go. When I get sometime ill look into it too. Its just really crazy right now....wife starting a new job after 6yrs at her old one, sick family members, and more.

Sheks,, Look at in on google earth,, it's like a inch away ,, just kiddin,, it looks to be about a 25 to 30 miles,, I've been tryin to find the forest roads that will link it,, it looks like it's been done b4,, I'm lookin from Res to Payson, lets look into this, I'm gonna look on G earth a little more and may print some pages out,, I'm up for it if some wanna try to do it, not right away lets make a plan n get out route figured and on paper along with GPS, I don't wanna get out there an get lost
Old 05-12-2011, 09:21 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by sheks4ever
Haha. Ill be down depending on what day we go. When I get sometime ill look into it too. Its just really crazy right now....wife starting a new job after 6yrs at her old one, sick family members, and more.
Yeah this isn't something thats gonna happen next week,, I wanna look into it and ask around to see if it's doable first,, plannin is everything,,, would probably be a Saturday morning thing so we got some "just in case" built into the run,,
Old 05-12-2011, 03:02 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Love Monkey
I'm thinking about disappearing and going camping early Friday. don't know where i am going...aim the Jeep and go I think.

(Like a kid in class with hand raised waving it around) "Me Me Me,, pic me, pic me,, I wanna go,,,, Lets jus make sure we're at least a quarter mile away from anybody,, on second thought You bring the outfit and I'll bring the gag-ball just in case

Beware of the F.A.S.W.W.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Love monkey shot F.A.S.W.W..jpg
Views:	76
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	159747   Click image for larger version

Name:	fukn on a jeep.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	159748  
Old 05-12-2011, 03:16 PM
JK Junkie

(Like a kid in class with hand raised waving it around) "Me Me Me,, pic me, pic me,, I wanna go,,,, Lets jus make sure we're at least a quarter mile away from anybody,, on second thought You bring the outfit and I'll bring the gag-ball just in case

Beware of the F.A.S.W.W.
Not sure what FASWW means.

Just to clarify for my PHX JKers...That pic was posted for a reason probably back in December but I'm not sure, it was part of a Halloween outfit. I would say someone would have to dig long and hard for it which makes it even more interesting that it was reposted.

EDIT: Actually that pic was posted 11/29/10 on a different thread. https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...en-Name/page65 Post 647 is the beginning of it and you can go from there if you have questions.

Last edited by Love Monkey; 05-12-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Beware of the F.A.S.W.W.
In the famous words of Groucho MarX, "ARE THOSE YOURS OR ARE YOU SMUGGLING COCONUTS ? "

Last edited by peanut; 05-12-2011 at 03:53 PM.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!