Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 06-29-2010, 02:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bwhaha

Getting spacer put in to avoid the rubbing I had on saturday against the shock, and replacing the bent sway bar link that I bent into the shape of a taco...

Oh... and it turns out my MBRP muffler burnt a hole (even an inch away) in my evap canister so now I have a gascap chk engine light :P

Holy hell.

So i have an appointment at Moore Jeep on sat am to have the P0481 - Cooling Fan 2 Control Circuit check engine light I have had since I bought the jeep (they have seen it twice for this but were unable to get it fixed). Saturday is the day it has to be fixed, with this heat, i cant handle it when the second fan stops working, crazy.

Oh, as a side note, cop4x was awesome with my upgrades as well. Great grp down there. I still have the 5 mickey thompson 35" MTZ tires with ~3K pavement miles on em for sale as well. Im sellin em for 1000$ or might be interested in a trade if you have anything Im into. Feel free to PM me about it!

Thanks all!
Old 06-29-2010, 07:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by mmacJK
Bwhaha

Getting spacer put in to avoid the rubbing I had on saturday against the shock, and replacing the bent sway bar link that I bent into the shape of a taco...

Oh... and it turns out my MBRP muffler burnt a hole (even an inch away) in my evap canister so now I have a gascap chk engine light :P

Holy hell.

So i have an appointment at Moore Jeep on sat am to have the P0481 - Cooling Fan 2 Control Circuit check engine light I have had since I bought the jeep (they have seen it twice for this but were unable to get it fixed). Saturday is the day it has to be fixed, with this heat, i cant handle it when the second fan stops working, crazy.

Oh, as a side note, cop4x was awesome with my upgrades as well. Great grp down there. I still have the 5 mickey thompson 35" MTZ tires with ~3K pavement miles on em for sale as well. Im sellin em for 1000$ or might be interested in a trade if you have anything Im into. Feel free to PM me about it!

Thanks all!
Ok...so I told my buddy at Power and he said hey would look into it further. He also said that he is workikng this weekend and if you wanted to you could stop by and he would look at it for you. Just let me know Mike.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks dude, where are they located? Ive never been there.

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
Ok...so I told my buddy at Power and he said hey would look into it further. He also said that he is workikng this weekend and if you wanted to you could stop by and he would look at it for you. Just let me know Mike.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:55 PM
JK Freak

Default Mike

Damn, Hope you get all that corrected !
Old 06-30-2010, 12:03 AM
JK Freak

Default Where is sheks

When is Sheks comming back ? It just aint right ,NO Sheks on the thread .
Old 06-30-2010, 02:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

shecks is in Minnesota, fighting the bugs
Old 06-30-2010, 03:47 AM
JK Super Freak

If I remember right they dont have Internet out there...poor Shecks!
Old 06-30-2010, 04:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Just for you guys!

I saved this just for you guys, my 100th post. Please don't be sappy and no tears!!! I know Rodger can get a little choked up. I had only a few throw away posts...... But if you will look to your left ( China look to your right). The Newbie is gone! :p artyblow:

Last edited by Capone; 06-30-2010 at 07:40 AM.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Im alive!

Made it back in mostly 1 piece... Lets see had a great trip the whole week!! Sunday was one of the worst days i have had in a long time...
1. Got a lost going to airport...led to getting a speeding ticket 73 in a 55 zone 145 bucks!
2. late returning rental car got a late fee
3. made it to the plane 5mins b4 take off. ran with cj (7month old boy)
4. Delta lost my car seat. "Never made it on the plane from MN" delta person
5. Sis-in-law got lost at sky harbor took me 1 hr to find her. (shes blond)
6. Got 4hrs of sleep b4 going to work

All in 12hrs all that crap went down.

other than that day...I really miss MN. fishing, boating in a real lake.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
If I remember right they dont have Internet out there...poor Shecks!
i had net at the cabin but all i had was my fone and it sucks for reading on forums stuff...

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!