Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 04-29-2011, 06:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

JKnockers, my trans temp maxed out at 144 on the way home from work. The same time and drive as yesterday. Outside temp and traffic make a difference.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:43 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by remark
JKnockers, my trans temp maxed out at 144 on the way home from work. The same time and drive as yesterday. Outside temp and traffic make a difference.
HEy remark , thanks for the info,, As a side note on a diff subject I went by COP 4x4 and met Crocker and he showed me around the shop and The Terraflex lifts he had goin on 2 new 2011's there. Jason's Jeep was gone to the frame straightenin shop,,, Crocker thinks I should go 4" TF long arm, alloys, and 5.38's sleeves/gussets and 37 Toyo's,, HE said the 38 MTR's would be ok since I have the high fenders I'm
Old 04-30-2011, 01:39 AM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

Originally Posted by Jknockers
HEy remark , thanks for the info,, As a side note on a diff subject I went by COP 4x4 and met Crocker and he showed me around the shop and The Terraflex lifts he had goin on 2 new 2011's there. Jason's Jeep was gone to the frame straightenin shop,,, Crocker thinks I should go 4" TF long arm, alloys, and 5.38's sleeves/gussets and 37 Toyo's,, HE said the 38 MTR's would be ok since I have the high fenders I'm
The TOYO 37s are monsters, they are a very aggresive tire and almost as tall as a 38! Just keep in mind the 5.38s are week! The R&Ps that break are usually 5.38s! I'm just sayin, Have camp show you a Pinion from a 5.38 & a 5.13 and look at the difference in the shaft.
Old 04-30-2011, 05:10 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
The TOYO 37s are monsters, they are a very aggresive tire and almost as tall as a 38! Just keep in mind the 5.38s are week! The R&Ps that break are usually 5.38s! I'm just sayin, Have camp show you a Pinion from a 5.38 & a 5.13 and look at the difference in the shaft.
Yeah he tempted me,,, he had a set there as he said "nobodys name on them, whacha think, ya wanna do it?" and they are pretty close to a "true" 37" tall tire,, monsters is right,, He told me the lift won't be available till mid May,, Terra Flex is just about all he will install now is what he said and their availability right now is Nill,,, He talks to those people pretty often from what he says.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
Been hiding out for a while coaching two baseball teams and planing my colorado trip.... Goose must be a magician because he disappeared I havnt heard from him in weeks, I think he is still mad at me over his broken jeep

any one interested in a wrenching party at my place the second sunday of may???
Yes jknockers I will fill up my keg.....
HA!! Im not mad at all! I have been slammed at work and traveling all over the place the past few week. I am in Mexico working for a couple of weeks but I think I can make the wrenching party!! I will let you know as soon as I get back I will be without cell or internet service for the next few days.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spanishgoose

HA!! Im not mad at all! I have been slammed at work and traveling all over the place the past few week. I am in Mexico working for a couple of weeks but I think I can make the wrenching party!! I will let you know as soon as I get back I will be without cell or internet service for the next few days.
Omg how can u live with out net and cell service...
When or what is the wrenching party? I'm lost...
Old 04-30-2011, 01:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sheks4ever
Omg how can u live with out net and cell service...
When or what is the wrenching party? I'm lost...
It will be tough but i'm sure there are things to keep me busy while down here other then working 18hrs a day for 10 days straight
There are a few posts up about wrenching parties, not sure if they are having one or just talking about it?
Old 04-30-2011, 01:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Changed my manual tranny fluid and transfer case today....................really close to the 30k service..............diffs next....................
Old 04-30-2011, 01:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You drive that thing Roger?
Old 04-30-2011, 02:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

LOL YEP...................sucked lately so much work and projects have really got in the way of wheeling................

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!