Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 04-14-2011, 08:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So when and where are the M&G's? this way I can start planning around them so I may be able to meet you guys....
Old 04-14-2011, 08:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mutts08JK
So when and where are the M&G's? this way I can start planning around them so I may be able to meet you guys....
https://www.jk-forum.com/group.php?d...=259:thumbsup: try this
Old 04-14-2011, 08:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

First Saturday of Every month. Chuys @ Grand ave. and Bell rd. @ 6:30 is the normal spot.
I think a grp of ppl are doing a run this sunday. Check out the GROUP page (Top of page and search for Phoenix JKers). I think its a easy trail and some cool things to look at.

Originally Posted by Mutts08JK
Old 04-15-2011, 12:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by yhudson
Casey,

From those of us that have wheeled with you... if you do decide to get D60s, please get the version that comes with a parachute! We all know the type of terrain you'll try and everyone want to see you land safely.

I'm jealous of the upcoming AZ trip. We'll get a lot of windshield time driving to Moab and long lines once we're in Moab. Most the folks are pretty cool though, so it's not a total bummer.

Be good!

Yates
Will do Yates, have fun at EJS, Im jealous. Id be more than willing to deal with the lines and traffic to be having fun in moab for easter instead of hanging with my in-laws. Looking forward to the new corner guards, and your new Rear bumper is SWEET!!!!
Old 04-16-2011, 07:08 AM
JK Freak

Anybody gonna do anything today? trail run? work on Jeep? Kinda lookin for an excuse to go do somethin, PM me if ya need a hand or wanna hit a trail
Old 04-16-2011, 06:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

New to the valley I have been running with a club out of show low (where I moved from) we just ran walnut canyon today we will be making a run on the 14th of next month from the salt river to young if any one wants to go let me know I'll pass on more info as I know it
Old 04-16-2011, 06:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

you going tomorrow ? go to groups https://www.jk-forum.com/group.php?d...scussionid=371
Old 04-16-2011, 06:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hobbes69
New to the valley I have been running with a club out of show low (where I moved from) we just ran walnut canyon today we will be making a run on the 14th of next month from the salt river to young if any one wants to go let me know I'll pass on more info as I know it
have you been here https://www.jk-forum.com/group.php?groupid=31 check this out too
Old 04-16-2011, 07:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

I had my tires rotated at Discount Tire, extened both my axle breathers, and installed my JKS rear spring retainers, greased the front end...................I am going in the am to look at a trailer............blows my wheeling out of the water....
Old 04-16-2011, 07:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Are you making a trailer queen now roger?

Originally Posted by Rustler
I had my tires rotated at Discount Tire, extened both my axle breathers, and installed my JKS rear spring retainers, greased the front end...................I am going in the am to look at a trailer............blows my wheeling out of the water....

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!