Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 04-13-2011, 07:15 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
I may have gone a little overboard on the waterfall run I too will be taking it easy for a while, cant afford 60s so figure I better chill Every time i look at the pics
Casey,

From those of us that have wheeled with you... if you do decide to get D60s, please get the version that comes with a parachute! We all know the type of terrain you'll try and everyone want to see you land safely.

I'm jealous of the upcoming AZ trip. We'll get a lot of windshield time driving to Moab and long lines once we're in Moab. Most the folks are pretty cool though, so it's not a total bummer.

Be good!

Yates
Old 04-13-2011, 07:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am feeling so inadequate with all of these upgrades going on. It is tempting me to do something. Unlike sheks my wife won't do anything to me and that scares me to death.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Lol!!! I would love to beef up my d30 and lockers and ill be done for the time being..

Originally Posted by remark
I am feeling so inadequate with all of these upgrades going on. It is tempting me to do something. Unlike sheks my wife won't do anything to me and that scares me to death.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

:rotfl mao2: she don't care anymore went to far
Old 04-13-2011, 07:40 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

I'm just messin with ya Capone. Kinda, I like em, except the logo. You guys have a good time in Moab Yates. Maybe I can make that one next year.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:45 PM
JK Freak

Cool ya wore her down,, ya took one from my play book
Old 04-13-2011, 07:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by yhudson
Hey Robert,

Sorry for the slow reply, I've been back east and haven't had anytime to check out the JK neighborhood. Your carrier should have shipped to one of my branches last week (I thought on Thursday, and I thought they were sending it to the I17 and Bell branch). Anyway, I'll call you in the morning after I get the skinny from the guys. I'm pretty certain it's sitting at CSBN waiting for you.

Sorry!

Yates
Yates,
Its all good...I know you all are busy, so am I! I started work at 6am and I am still here.....LOTS OF PROBLEMAS! Just want to make sure I am not missing it somewhere.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
Yates,
Its all good...I know you all are busy, so am I! I started work at 6am and I am still here.....LOTS OF PROBLEMAS! Just want to make sure I am not missing it somewhere.
If you are too busy I can pick it up and test it out for you. Maybe for a year or two, just to make sure it works right.
Old 04-14-2011, 04:43 AM
JK Super Freak

If you are too busy I can pick it up and test it out for you. Maybe for a year or two, just to make sure it works right.
Thats what friends are for right I think I can make some time to go and get it.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

check out the new bumper soon to be released from OR-Fab. its called BoneDoc
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...ot-Rear-Bumper

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!