Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 04-13-2011, 05:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What tha'%*$ has gotten into you people? Dont you know we are in a recession?

Man the money is flowing through here like bad Sushi after an all night Sake bender...

Here I am trying to keep my family fed and you folks are out there spending money like your printing it!!!

Well and !!!

I am happy for all of you.

I know most of you personally and you guys work your arses off... So, enjoy it all - Cant wait to see you all and the new bit's and pieces ...
Old 04-13-2011, 05:45 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Capone
Yes sir. ARB Lockers, Gussets, Sleeves, RCV axels and still up in the air about diff. covers
Well then that isnt exactly "stock" anymore. Should be a good set-up. You planning to upgrade to 37's?
Old 04-13-2011, 07:34 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rustler
COP 4x4 did my gears...........................
Thanks Rustler, gettin the plan together, lookin like 38's (yokahama's n 5.38's) I like to hear what others have to say before I go with a plan to hear the pro's n con's
Old 04-13-2011, 07:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK-IZ
So is there anyone here that lives or works in the Chandler/Gilbert area? I have been buzzing around in my little Toyota rental car and have seen quite a few JKs. There is a really nece white one with Huge Rubicon letters printed on the side from door to door and another yellow JK with half doors that is parked at a building called South University on Germann Rd. I also saw a maroon one at a gas station on Gilbert Rd that had the rear bumper smashed in on the drivers side...just wondering thats all and i might be making an addition to the area hopefully soon!
I live over thata way... Let me know if you want to talk areas to live - or whatever... I have a few opinions...
Old 04-13-2011, 07:39 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by AhMyGawd
What tha'%*$ has gotten into you people? Dont you know we are in a recession?

Man the money is flowing through here like bad Sushi after an all night Sake bender...

Here I am trying to keep my family fed and you folks are out there spending money like your printing it!!!

Well and !!!

I am happy for all of you.

I know most of you personally and you guys work your arses off... So, enjoy it all - Cant wait to see you all and the new bit's and pieces ...
SH1T, he's on to me,,,, I am printing it
Old 04-13-2011, 07:45 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RockinJK
I live over thata way... Let me know if you want to talk areas to live - or whatever... I have a few opinions...
Rockin you a realtor r sumtin?,,, cause I might be needin your help if ya r
Old 04-13-2011, 08:16 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Capone
I can't wait to get it all done!
By time its done I will have lost a very good friend
The wife said I'm not allowed to play with John anymore
Or as she refers to him "My personal shopper"
Capone, I am so sorry you can't play with John anymore. This is a tragedy. BUT, you can't help but be at group events together

I'm leaving again this week till Sunday but somehow I am going to catch up so i can see all the new toys!! This is exciting...is that odd NAH!
Old 04-13-2011, 08:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jknockers
Rockin you a realtor r sumtin?,,, cause I might be needin your help if ya r
Nope... just a long time east valley resident... BUT... my gal is a Mortgage Loan Officer with B of A... she would wing you up a pretty good deal on a home loan if you need one...
Old 04-13-2011, 08:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by matt852
Have any of you guys seen this flat black or flat grey four door TJ monstering around? I've seen him in my area twice the last time was a couple months ago, well I think its a custom job it was infact a four door TJ, I was going to take a pic but it flew past me, it sounded like he had a V8 or diesel I'm not sure of the sound when it flew by me. It was pretty sick, I'll take a picture the next time it comes around. It was kind of similar to this but it had four half doors, it was black instead of read but it did have a winch

I'm pretty sure I saw his beast TJ next to his JK in a pic on here once
I haven't seen a red or black one, but a yellow one showed up at the meet and greet a few months ago at the Pavillions.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:46 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RockinJK
Nope... just a long time east valley resident... BUT... my gal is a Mortgage Loan Officer with B of A... she would wing you up a pretty good deal on a home loan if you need one...
Hmmmm...i might require her services as well pretty soon...i'll let you know as soon i find out if i landed this job.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!