Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 04-08-2011, 10:58 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
NO TILL YOUR OFF THE TRAIL THEN LOTS OF
HAVE FUN
TRY NOT TO BREAK STUFF
WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT
WHEN YOUR NOT SURE YOU SHOULD TRY SOMETHING YOU SHOULD
Nope, not for me, I love to catch a buzz while I'm wheeling, I can handle it and I have self awareness, I know others who don't

Thats my fun

I see breakin stuff as a great opportunity to upgrade, I don't intentionally break stuff but when it happens I shrugg it off and order stuff for the upgrade

I will wear the belt cause I hate the "ding ding ding" so that'll happen

The only way a man knows his limitations is to push it little by little

Thanks for the free advice
Old 04-08-2011, 03:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Jknockers
Nope, not for me, I love to catch a buzz while I'm wheeling, I can handle it and I have self awareness, I know others who don't

Thats my fun

I see breakin stuff as a great opportunity to upgrade, I don't intentionally break stuff but when it happens I shrugg it off and order stuff for the upgrade

I will wear the belt cause I hate the "ding ding ding" so that'll happen

The only way a man knows his limitations is to push it little by little

Thanks for the free advice
Not too sure I follow ya. If you wanna drink and drive thats all up to you. We usually dont but on occasion do. Its your proagative...(not sure thats correct spelling)
Old 04-08-2011, 03:29 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
Not too sure I follow ya. If you wanna drink and drive thats all up to you. We usually dont but on occasion do. Its your proagative...(not sure thats correct spelling)
What I'm sayin is that the "No till your off the trail" is not for me. I always have a beer when I'm out wheelin, I say up to the individual as long as their not destroyin anything or harmin anyone. Then even I gotta problem with them,,,,
Old 04-08-2011, 03:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Jknockers
What I'm sayin is that the "No till your off the trail" is not for me. I always have a beer when I'm out wheelin, I say up to the individual as long as their not destroyin anything or harmin anyone. Then even I gotta problem with them,,,,

I got no problem if a guy wants to have on the trail but if a guy just wants to go out there to drink I wont wheel with them. Now when we are done tearing up the trail I will

:b eer:

Oh yeah 500
Old 04-08-2011, 03:49 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
I got no problem if a guy wants to have on the trail but if a guy just wants to go out there to drink I wont wheel with them. Now when we are done tearing up the trail I will

:b eer:

Oh yeah 500
OK, cool whens the next run rated 4 or less, I don't wanna tear off the sheet metal just yet, I will bring the , I drink coors light, what ya drink?
Old 04-08-2011, 03:58 PM
JK Freak

Hey Everyone, I wanna ask, If I go and cut the front frame rails to get a better approach angle and make a custom bumper (there would be like 2" (if that much) of frame rail left in front of the plastic grill does it void the warrenty?????????

Last edited by Jknockers; 04-08-2011 at 04:11 PM.
Old 04-08-2011, 04:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm out for Saturday, they ordered the wrong spline axle shafts. I will be back in action soon!
Old 04-08-2011, 08:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Cut frame "Yes void" modify in any way for most dealers some will understand but most will not ......
Old 04-09-2011, 01:32 AM
JK Junkie

Dear Spanish Goose, See below:

Sent from my Incredible in Tapatalk Pro
Old 04-09-2011, 06:20 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by peanut
Cut frame "Yes void" modify in any way for most dealers some will understand but most will not ......
Well peanut, ya wanna help me void the warranty? It would be a real simple job, hack off all but about 2" of the front frame rails and then get 1/4" C channel 33" x 8" , cut bottom channel off, weld side plates on for bolting on side of frame rails, paint rattle can gloss black, bolt it on, done

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!