Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 06-07-2010, 09:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
Come on John... those tickets are for El Mirage residents only. They are too broke to mail them outside of the city limits!...lol Hey Shecks...you sure are makin a fella jelous with all of those upgrades, but more power to ya. This way I will know what works and doesnt. Will you be out for Friday @ Chueys?
What friday? 17th - 18th im out camping!

Last edited by sheks4ever; 06-07-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
Hey Tony, What ever became of the moving "JK MUG SHOT" courtesy of EL MIRAGE ! Hopefully it turned out just a bad joke. And MMACJK, Cant wait to see all those goodies !!!! Should be pretty awsome out on the trail .
I hope azrwilkinson is correct! Nothing has come yet maybe I'm supposed to go pick it up one hour photo kinda thing...
Old 06-08-2010, 09:39 AM
JK Super Freak

Capone it was a joke, but if is true more power to ya! Shecks... we will post up all the info for CK once the majority of us meet up. You can also text or call me. Let me know if ya want to drive to the start of CK together.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Meet and Greet

Wish I could make the meet and great but I work until 11:00 on Fridays. Any chance of setting one up on Saturday some time? I should be able to make CK for the 26th. Want to meet more in the Phx area.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
Capone it was a joke, but if is true more power to ya! Shecks... we will post up all the info for CK once the majority of us meet up. You can also text or call me. Let me know if ya want to drive to the start of CK together.
ck is the 26th i might be in Minnesota during that time...but ill keep you posted if that doesn't work out!
Old 06-08-2010, 11:30 PM
JK Freak

Default Mug shot ?

Hey Tony, Maybe if you sent them a self addresed envelope with postage They probably took the film to Wal-mart to get developed, and are waiting for someone else to pay thier ticket so they can pick up the new ones.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Lmao

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
Hey Tony, Maybe if you sent them a self addresed envelope with postage They probably took the film to Wal-mart to get developed, and are waiting for someone else to pay thier ticket so they can pick up the new ones.
:rotfl mao2:..............................
Old 06-09-2010, 07:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by knotaddicted
Wish I could make the meet and great but I work until 11:00 on Fridays. Any chance of setting one up on Saturday some time? I should be able to make CK for the 26th. Want to meet more in the Phx area.
We can plan on something in Phoenix anytime...Reason for meeting on Fridays is most of us have that day off, but i would be open to meeting up on a saturday night. Just let us know. Like I've said before check back hear and we will post up the meeting spot and the time for the 26th. Would be great if you could come!
Old 06-10-2010, 06:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Played in some red dirt today!

Went and hiked devil's bridge and saw Van Deren's Cabin today up in Sedona! SUPER COOL! Devils bridge was scary and the hike was kinda tough...i think the hike killed my wife!!!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...5&l=1edce0e2b1

Last edited by sheks4ever; 06-10-2010 at 06:47 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 04:50 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by sheks4ever
Went and hiked devil's bridge and saw Van Deren's Cabin today up in Sedona! SUPER COOL! Devils bridge was scary and the hike was kinda tough...i think the hike killed my wife!!!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...5&l=1edce0e2b1
Dude those are some really sweet pics. Looks like you and the wife had a blast! Oh and the jeep looks great too! Dont you just love Sedona. We should plan a trip up there together!

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!