Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 03-31-2011, 02:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think as of now its the normal spot @ chuys. the one on Grand & Bell rd @ 6pm. But check the group page to just make sure that is where it is.

Originally Posted by matt_jediknight
I plan on meeting up with u guys this Saturday for the first time!! I've been wanting to join u guys for a while but was traveling excessively for work. That's changing so u know what that means: more time Jeeping!
Old 03-31-2011, 04:22 PM
JK Newbie

How do you get to the group page?
Old 03-31-2011, 04:28 PM
JK Newbie

Default Let the customization begin

Chris see you tomorrow to get my slightly used nerf bars,

Ordering:
Evap relocation kit,
Handles,
Oil Pan skid, and
Snatch strap...mmmm snatch

peace
Old 03-31-2011, 04:28 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by mea03
How do you get to the group page?
https://www.jk-forum.com/group.php?groupid=31 or if that doesn't work go to the top of the page where it says "Groups" and look for Phoenix JKs
Old 04-01-2011, 09:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey can anyone recommend a good Jeep dealership near the Glendale area? I brought my Jeep into Power jeep for my seat squeking (i know i know its a jeep, but i couldnt take the noise anymore) and they tried telling me its squeaking because i offroad which i couldnt believe the tech had the balls to say, so after hearing that i refuse to bring my vehicle back to them and would like to know peoples experiences with local jeep dealers- I dont have a lift or tires or anything yet but hopefully will soon and am looking for a dealership thats not going to give me crap over it

Thanks in advance, hate to ask so many questions in this thread but figured id get better info than creating a new thread

Last edited by Croce; 04-01-2011 at 09:08 AM.
Old 04-01-2011, 10:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

I got to moore 83rd ave ish. and bell. They know I off road and they wash my jeep for me sometimes. Haha. They have always been good to me.

Last edited by sheks4ever; 04-01-2011 at 10:57 AM.
Old 04-01-2011, 12:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by sheks4ever
I got to moore 83rd ave ish. and bell. They know I off road and they wash my jeep for me sometimes. Haha. They have always been good to me.
Thanks, i was going to try them next since they were the next closest dealership. Hopefully i have good luck there and that this place doesn't charge $22 for oil change Labor too
Old 04-01-2011, 01:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Croce
Hey can anyone recommend a good Jeep dealership near the Glendale area? I brought my Jeep into Power jeep for my seat squeking (i know i know its a jeep, but i couldnt take the noise anymore) and they tried telling me its squeaking because i offroad which i couldnt believe the tech had the balls to say, so after hearing that i refuse to bring my vehicle back to them and would like to know peoples experiences with local jeep dealers- I dont have a lift or tires or anything yet but hopefully will soon and am looking for a dealership thats not going to give me crap over it

Thanks in advance, hate to ask so many questions in this thread but figured id get better info than creating a new thread
Try Avondale Jeep. I think I the service writer I use is Brian. He is at the end office nearest the street. He offroads and understands what goes on.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

I will be late to the M&G Saturday, my son has a game at 6:00 So I should be there about 7:45ish But I have an idea I took my inlaws on a quick little run through Castle Hot Springs today for some site seeing and to just get out on a trail We saw a bunch of wildlife So I was thinking a night run ( well overdue) to Castle Hot Springs I will light the way for wildlife viewing and Love can break in the new lift No technical stuff Love its all dirt road with some loose wash sand

Just a thought
We need to do it for John since he put this whole working thing in the way of
Old 04-01-2011, 02:15 PM
JK Junkie

I'm in! Yay!

Sent from my Incredible in Tapatalk Pro

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!