Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 03-28-2011, 03:22 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sheks4ever
They look great, Sheks! Your wife was gone with the Jeep forever
Glad to know there is still a little room for me to use as a step when I get mine on. Yes, I am vertically challenged.
Old 03-28-2011, 04:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Ok so we finally installed the lock pick, front and rear cameras and a dont beat up your brother im watching you camera in the jeep! It is AWESOME! the lockpick came with a direct I pod hook up so we can watch videos from the ipod on the Nav screen. I can also play dvds in motion now and use the navigation entry screens in motion.

Here are a few pics of the camera installs and screens. the front camera comes on automaticaly any time Im going less than 7mph. Should be great on the Rocks when I cant see what is directly in front of me!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-03-28_17-19-38_67.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	143105   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-03-28_17-18-48_873.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	143106   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-03-28_17-19-09_912.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	143110   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-03-28_17-17-40_37.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	143111   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-03-28_17-15-48_841.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	143112  

Old 03-28-2011, 04:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JK-IZ
Hey guys, my name is Israel but call me IZ. My wife, son and I will soon be moving to the PHX area coming from Tucson. My wife got a new job up here and now im looking for one too. She is currently staying with some friends in Cave Creek untill we get situated. We will be treveling back and forth on the weekends untill we move completly. Looking forward to go wheeling with you guys. Is there anything near Cave Creek where i can go and get my fix? Its been a lil while since my last outing.
Iz there is tons of great stuff out this way. I would gladly show you around some trails or help with directions, just let me know And welcome to the phoenix thread

Chris the sliders look great but i agree you need to put a few small scratches in them

The Family and I are thinking about camping at bumblebee the second week of april... any interest in a run up that way to break in all the new tax season toys anybody????
Old 03-28-2011, 04:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
Ok so we finally installed the lock pick, front and rear cameras and a dont beat up your brother im watching you camera in the jeep! It is AWESOME! the lockpick came with a direct I pod hook up so we can watch videos from the ipod on the Nav screen. I can also play dvds in motion now and use the navigation entry screens in motion.

Here are a few pics of the camera installs and screens. the front camera comes on automaticaly any time Im going less than 7mph. Should be great on the Rocks when I cant see what is directly in front of me!
Casey that looks sweet! I got lockpic and love it! ill someday get the cameras.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:54 PM
JK Freak

Thanks for the welcome...looking forward to wheel with you guys.

Iz there is tons of great stuff out this way. I would gladly show you around some trails or help with directions, just let me know And welcome to the phoenix thread

Chris the sliders look great but i agree you need to put a few small scratches in them

The Family and I are thinking about camping at bumblebee the second week of april... any interest in a run up that way to break in all the new tax season toys anybody????
Casey...i think we have wheeled before...I was riding along with James (Rockwraith) in FJC a few months back.
Old 03-28-2011, 05:57 PM
JK Junkie

Crapola....I really really really want to go camping. But I will be out of town that week

What is this lock pick thingie????
Old 03-28-2011, 06:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wow very cool casey... Sure beats my $100 pep boys rear view camera...

Well tax season was not good for me - so i'm only into "need to have" versus "want to have" for awhile.

Sheks very nice rails - time to scufff them up a bit.

Have we decided when and where the next M&G will be?

Old 03-28-2011, 08:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks awesome! I should be back and in action in a few weeks after all of my meetings!! I can't wait for my new axles and can't wait to hit some trails! Just no axle bending waterfalls... I will let you know when I am back again!!!!
Old 03-29-2011, 01:55 AM
JK Junkie

Hey all....I'm trying to decide between a 3' or 4' CB antennae. What do you all have? Right now I am just running on some equipment a friend loaned me, so... I have time to make the right decisions

thoughts?
-Love
Old 03-29-2011, 03:57 AM
JK Junkie

I've been warned by others of the garage height I'm in a garageless apartment so no worries there yet!! Thanks

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!