Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 03-21-2011, 10:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Location?

CrazyCasey/spanishgoose,
Is the location a secret wheeling spot or can you guys disclose where it is. By the looks of that chute, I think I would be interested in giving it a shot when I get back from my current overseas trip.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
You know Im just funnin and a lil jelous! Besides I had Buddy Ball and what nots! We are always buddies :grouphu g: I just enjoy stirring the pot
Next run will be 35" & under ONLY JK's will have fun not snapping axles & U-joint's
Old 03-21-2011, 11:16 PM
JK Junkie

I'm up for mellow runs for awhile till I get used to you people, but if the big boys want to run...I make the perfect sand bag on the passenger seat

-Love
Old 03-22-2011, 03:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well, it looks like my company has let me take on a long-term project which means no more traveling 8 months out of the year. You know what this means: more weekends in Phx!

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys and finally getting to hit the trails!
Old 03-22-2011, 08:06 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by GCM 2
CrazyCasey/spanishgoose,
Is the location a secret wheeling spot or can you guys disclose where it is. By the looks of that chute, I think I would be interested in giving it a shot when I get back from my current overseas trip.
I would gladly show you where it is. Ive been dying to see your beast in action!!! let me know when you would like to check it out. I dont want to post up directions online that would upset a lot of people.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sliders ON! The hardest part of me wasn't unboxing them it was getting the nut they welded onto the pinch seem... Ill wash the JEEP and post some pics!
Old 03-22-2011, 02:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sheks4ever
Sliders ON! The hardest part of me wasn't unboxing them it was getting the nut they welded onto the pinch seem... Ill wash the JEEP and post some pics!
Sweet! Now we need to go test em out Maybe another night run...
Old 03-22-2011, 10:24 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by sheks4ever
Where are the pics??! The UPS man better get a groove on...I'm getting anxious.

Oh I hate waiting!!!

update: Ok it's 5:30 am and I am OFF my normal job for a couple days beginning in 10 minutes. I have a good feeling...maybe it's just spring? hmmmm.... or maybe the UPS man will bring my sliders??? Anyway, Good Morning all!!! Have a spectacular day!

-Love

Last edited by Love Monkey; 03-23-2011 at 04:38 AM.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mea03
Anything going on this weekend?? My family and I would love to do a moderate run with a group. Let me know!!
Welcome! Hopefully you will get to go with the group Rde2Rok and Crazy Casey lead great trips. maybe they will go soon I don't know if they have anything planned for this weekend just keep looking they usually post the difficulty of the trail so you can judge. Welcome again Bob's wife Florence hope we go soon Bob is working 60 hour weeks sat. and sundays. lately
Old 03-23-2011, 06:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Wow - I have missed allot...

New Parts - New people - New runs - New broken parts - New broken pieces

And, a whole lot of fun!!! Hope all the rigs and body parts heal soon - I'm ready to get out.

Everyone's rigs look great. Hope to see ya'all soon.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!