Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 03-07-2011, 12:19 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll keep watching to see where you all are meeting & at what ungodly time in the morning. LOL

Sent from my Incredible in Tapatalk Pro
Old 03-07-2011, 12:37 PM
JK Newbie

Hey whats going on Thursday, I already live up here..! I'm a floater between Scottsdale/Prescott (go to school up there) Only stumbled upon this thread now...
Old 03-07-2011, 02:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Philz
Hey whats going on Thursday, I already live up here..! I'm a floater between Scottsdale/Prescott (go to school up there) Only stumbled upon this thread now...
There is a road trip planned for a tour of PAG/Trailmaster/OR Fab.

Click on the Group section on the tabs up top and join the Phoenix JK section for more info.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Hi Love...it was a pleasure meeting you!
Old 03-07-2011, 03:58 PM
JK Junkie

Hi!

Was so happy to meet some of you guys too! I was kind of distracted making a wish list and talking to SpanishGoose about his tires. azrwilkinson Are you going Thurs?? Rustler, sorry you can't make it!

I'm hoping to be able to talk to everyone some more and get more involved. I have a lot to learn and want to get some hands on with some projects if you guys ever are doing some work on your rigs when I am off and the wives/gf's don't mind...
Old 03-07-2011, 09:55 PM
JK Junkie

Yay! Yep I'm on it for sure. I wish I was getting my tires etc before this get together but it's going to be next week....guess I have to get together with you all again. HA!
Old 03-08-2011, 08:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

I will probably hit a trail next weekend after we do our tire thing, If you want to come you are more then welcome! It will probably just be the coves or something like that to test all of my goodies out!
Old 03-08-2011, 10:25 AM
JK Junkie

Ooooh....I will let you know for sure. St Pat's weekend is interesting, but I bet I can fit a day run in!

I'll talk to you more as we get closer. Be forewarned, I'm just a baby so I'll do a lot of watching and learning and be kind of chill with my playing for a little while. I'm good at absorbing things so I don't do anything stupid but I'm all for learning as much as I can about trails/mods, etc. I'm all about being hands on
Old 03-09-2011, 12:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'll know more when I actually get to Az and rest after the long drive from NC to Az. I will continue to update along the journey home and will keep you guys in the loop.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:57 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
Oh dont worry....we will take gooooodddd care of you We wont make you do anything that will make you mess in your pants right away Unless.....
Dear Trouble I can handle you guys, question is...can you handle me ? -Love

Originally Posted by Mutts08JK
I'll know more when I actually get to Az and rest after the long drive from NC to Az. I will continue to update along the journey home and will keep you guys in the loop.
Mutts you must be so excited!! If I miss your homecoming, we will catch up later for sure!!

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!