Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 02-21-2011, 09:36 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parker (PARKERPALOOZA)

Thank's for posting the pics Andrew, they're awesome! Thanks to everybody who came. I hope you all had a good time. I think everyone would agree we were all totally impressed with Jeremy, Robert & Andrew. With no lockers, they did what everyone said they could'nt do. And of course, they don't call him Crazy Casey for nothing! It was said, "No body has ever been able to do this obstacle!" and then Casey did it!!! I also want to give a special thanks to Steve & Erik with Trailmaster/OR FAB for coming. They've got the badest JK around! Their products are AWESOME!!! Though the WM guy's are not on this forum, I'd like to thank them for all their participation. I had a great time. Thanks again. We truly have a great bunch and they ROCK!
Old 02-22-2011, 06:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Next is the meet and greet...Looking forward to it. Lets get some suggestions other than Chuey's...sorry John wife wants to go but doesnt really like their food. She suggested Streets of New York...and we could take over the patio...
Old 02-22-2011, 08:06 PM
JK Freak

Default Parker (PARKERPALOOZA)

I'm still at camp! I don't want to go home. I went on a few more trails today, Vampire Mine and the Ghost Town of Swansea. Ran across a couple wild burrows and a desert tortoise. Those trails were pretty easy, though it took all day. Heading home tomorrow. Here are a few more pictures of the ParkerPalooza. On April 1-3 there will be a big Wheelin', Campin', Poker Run here in Parker. It would be cool to have a big JK turnout for that run. If there is any interest in this let me know and I will put something together.

At Camp

Party Time

Beyond Rain

Fun on the Trail

Trail Ends at the Desert Bar

The Original Crawler!!!
Old 02-23-2011, 02:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default subscribed

Been following this thread for a little while. Live in Phoenix, but currently in Afghanistan. Might have to look you guys up when I get back. Have a 2010 JK that is aching to be modded and hit the trail.
Old 02-23-2011, 07:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Liveoutside
Been following this thread for a little while. Live in Phoenix, but currently in Afghanistan. Might have to look you guys up when I get back. Have a 2010 JK that is aching to be modded and hit the trail.
Thank You for your service Liveoutside... Would be a pleasure to wheel with you when you get back!!!
Old 02-23-2011, 11:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

I am so jealous of all you guys out wheeling. It has been over 2 years since I have been back to the States and I am so looking forward to comming home in 35 days. Just in time for the Poker Run maybe in April. depending on how I feel after the move from Nc to Tonopah. I am currently in Iraq and calling it quits over here and time to come home for good. I look forward to meeting alot of you on here and making alot of new friends. Been awhile since I lived in Az but so looking forward to relaxing there. Keep the good pics comming. I hope to be in some soon.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Mutts08JK
I am so jealous of all you guys out wheeling. It has been over 2 years since I have been back to the States and I am so looking forward to comming home in 35 days. Just in time for the Poker Run maybe in April. depending on how I feel after the move from Nc to Tonopah. I am currently in Iraq and calling it quits over here and time to come home for good. I look forward to meeting alot of you on here and making alot of new friends. Been awhile since I lived in Az but so looking forward to relaxing there. Keep the good pics comming. I hope to be in some soon.
Your always welcome here! And thanks for your Service over there in the "sand box".
Old 02-23-2011, 02:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default parkerpalooza video

Its not much but here is a video i put together http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HArMhoanRnk
Old 02-23-2011, 02:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by spanishgoose
Its not much but here is a video i put together http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HArMhoanRnk
Nice video you captured some really cool times for you guys!
Old 02-23-2011, 03:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GCM 2
Nice video you captured some really cool times for you guys!
Thanks!

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!