Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 02-07-2011, 11:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RockinJK
Just a reminder to everyone - we are going to run the Log Corral trail on Saturday Morning...

9am meeting in Fountain Hills near the beeline... Anyone have any suggestions for a meeting spot near there? I'm not totally familar with that area... Any fast food joints or open spaces close by?
If you are headed down Shea Blvd, just before you hit the Beeline, there are two meet up spots on the right. One is the Starbucks Coffee joint and the other is just after it, a Circle K where most guys fuel up and get last minute trail food. The Circle K is very much used to all types convoys of offroad rigs pulling in there every weekend.

Last edited by GCM 2; 02-07-2011 at 11:14 AM.
Old 02-07-2011, 04:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just a reminder to everyone - we are going to run the Log Corral trail on Saturday Morning...

9am meeting in Fountain Hills near the beeline... Anyone have any suggestions for a meeting spot near there? I'm not totally familar with that area... Any fast food joints or open spaces close by?
2/12 I will try to make it if I don't work on saturday
Old 02-07-2011, 09:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
C'mon Roger, You got that JK all beefed up and ready to ROCK! Come to Parker with us!!!!!!
X2 that thing aint seen dirt since last september. YOU GOTTA COME
Old 02-08-2011, 07:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GCM 2
If you are headed down Shea Blvd, just before you hit the Beeline, there are two meet up spots on the right. One is the Starbucks Coffee joint and the other is just after it, a Circle K where most guys fuel up and get last minute trail food. The Circle K is very much used to all types convoys of offroad rigs pulling in there every weekend.
Thanks GCM2! Circle K it is... I will update my group postings... Hope we get a good group goin... Should be 70, sunny, and perfect wheelin' weather!
Old 02-08-2011, 08:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Thanks GCM2! Circle K it is... I will update my group postings... Hope we get a good group goin... Should be 70, sunny, and perfect wheelin' weather!
BTW, if you are needing a fast food breakfast fix.....not to worry, McDonalds is across the street!
Enjoy the trip on Log Corral, I will be heading back from King of the Hammers while you guys are doing the running of LC.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Any of you guy's have some stock 17 inch JK wheels you want to give away or sell cheap?? Headed up your way this weekend .. Fri,Sat... They dont need to be in great condition but functional.

Thanks James.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by RockWraith
Any of you guy's have some stock 17 inch JK wheels you want to give away or sell cheap?? Headed up your way this weekend .. Fri,Sat... They dont need to be in great condition but functional.

Thanks James.
You coming up to wheel or what???
Old 02-08-2011, 06:08 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
You coming up to wheel or what???

Not this time... It's my Bday! Just getting out to eat, drink and also shop for some kayak gear. going to get into some whitewater River kayaking as a new hobby/sport.

Soon Though..
Old 02-08-2011, 08:29 PM
JK Super Freak

OK. I have come to realize that the only way I am getting 37s in the near future is to win them ..... so ...... I broke down and put togeather a video for the Discount Tire give away

What do ya think???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGnuH37qVIo
Old 02-08-2011, 08:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

looks like a winner great video good luck come on 37''

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!