Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 01-27-2011, 03:04 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parker Trip (PARKERPALOOZA)

Originally Posted by spanishgoose
I am in for the parker run! I need to trim my fender flares first, any help would be great!
Hey Spanishgoose, Look at my jeep in the TM video (Red Rocker) I cut my fenders. If you like that I can help you (its a pain in the ass) But I live in Wittmann and the only time I can do it is on the 29th or the 5th. It shouldnt take long now that I Know how to do it. But let me Know ahead, I have limited time off.
John,
Old 01-27-2011, 05:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

anybody up for some wheeling this weekend, I finally got my Dynatrac ball joints and tie rod in, front end is so much better.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:55 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

????? EL CHINGON ??????
Old 01-28-2011, 08:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rustler
anybody up for some wheeling this weekend, I finally got my Dynatrac ball joints and tie rod in, front end is so much better.

ILL be camping up at bumblebee at the start of the trail for turkeycreek/cleator if you want to come up give me a call

"El chingon desaparecidos en acción"

Dan is missing in action...
Old 01-28-2011, 08:41 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
ILL be camping up at bumblebee at the start of the trail for turkeycreek/cleator if you want to come up give me a call

"El chingon desaparecidos en acción"

Dan is missing in action...
Casey are you going to be up there on Sunday too? I am adjusting my control arms this weekend and will probably go out on Sunday to "test" the jeep. PM me your number if you are still out there.
Old 01-28-2011, 10:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rustler
Describe "better"... I'm still wondering how to fix death wobble....
Old 01-28-2011, 10:30 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by remark
casey are you going to be up there on sunday too? I am adjusting my control arms this weekend and will probably go out on sunday to "test" the jeep. Pm me your number if you are still out there.
yes i will be there sunday.... Pm sent
Old 01-28-2011, 02:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

RockinJK, by better I mean totally tight front end, when I hit some bumps you could feel the front end start the harmonic wobble that causes most death wobbles. I have 35 inch tires, I took it out today and ran it 40-60 mph over rough asphalt roads that would have caused the death wobble now totally tight front end, I also replaced my tie rod.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Casey I will porbalby call you tommorrow and come up and do some wheeling.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:34 PM
JK Freak

Default Parker (PARKERPALOOZA)

OK Guy's, Here is where we will be camping!
We are going to be camping by the river at the La Paz County Campground! We will be staying in the dry camping area. They have enough room for all of us. No reservations needed to camp. For ppl staying in tents, there are restrooms & showers, pets ok, campfires ok, and picnic tables under large trees. And of course the wolrd famous Roadrunner Floating Dock Bar & Restaurant! The price for dry camping is $15. Here is the web site for the campground...
click here ---> http://www.co.la-paz.az.us/Main_Page...pcgallery.html

I have made arrangements with a local jeep club in Parker. They will be guiding us on the trails Saturday (2-19-11) & Sunday (2-20-11). If you are only planning on coming for a day or two, make it one of these days.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!