Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 01-12-2011, 05:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by yhudson
Is your buddy Joe? He mentioned he was doing a jeeper 101 class at TM. We'll have a few CBs and typically pic lower channels (5-7).
No my buddy is Tom Jacobson... Tom and I have been friends for 20 years, and wheelin together for almost as long... I've got my CB, but no time to install... (I forgot to buy the little antenna coupler dealio from amazon... got it now from Frys... Maybe install on sunday?) Anyway - someone there will have a CB and I will try channel 4 to see where you guys are... Would love to see you guys...
Old 01-13-2011, 02:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by RockinJK
No my buddy is Tom Jacobson... Tom and I have been friends for 20 years, and wheelin together for almost as long... I've got my CB, but no time to install... (I forgot to buy the little antenna coupler dealio from amazon... got it now from Frys... Maybe install on sunday?) Anyway - someone there will have a CB and I will try channel 4 to see where you guys are... Would love to see you guys...
We will be there. Mike what time is the VJC supposed to be there? Is Gracie going to be there with you?
Old 01-13-2011, 05:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
We will be there. Mike what time is the VJC supposed to be there? Is Gracie going to be there with you?
Morning Robert! I will be there - at the campground air down spot by 8am. I think they have some speakers, and then head off to the trails. Gina is with her mom this weekend - so I will either be solo - or with my girlfriend Sheryl... Looking forward to seeing you guys... !
Old 01-13-2011, 05:26 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by remark
Go North on I17
Exit on Table Mesa Road
Cross over the freeway (go West)
Follow the road as it turns North next to I17
The pavement ends, but continue about 1/4 mile (total guess there) to the air down area on the left. You can't miss it. A lot of people park trailers there too.
Decided to bump remark's post to remind folks where we are meeting @ 7:30am. Saturday morning.
I can't wait another day!!! In 36 hours and 15 mins we'll be airing down to hit the trail! I'll have Erik riding with me (our newest PAG employee... and my second oldest nephew). Erik has been shoping this week at various jeep dealers. I think he wants to tear up my jeep so he can get that out of his system before he starts building his own love.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Yates
Old 01-13-2011, 05:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Welcome to the Group Erik! Hello Yates.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:00 PM
JK Super Freak

just removed the top and put the old rock doors on.... im ready
Old 01-14-2011, 06:36 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
Welcome to the Group Erik! Hello Yates.
Morning Robert. This time tomorrow we'll be creating memories to remind us why we love life... and jeeping! It's been way to long, looking foward to see you.

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
just removed the top and put the old rock doors on.... im ready
Wish I had time to prep for this trip. With temps in the low 70s I'd love to throw on my rock doors, but those will have to wait. I'm only going to have time to grab camera, food & drinks, nephew, and head out.

For those with CBs looks like we will start out on channel 4.

I can't wait.

Yates
Old 01-14-2011, 08:14 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Default New Stuff

I've been so charged about the ride I forgot to mention that Steve will have our pre-release Long Arm kit. I know that many of you have seen various R&D versions of our LA kit, but this weekend will be the maiden voyage of the production version.

Also, this is a sneek peak of our KOH buggy. Jason Scherer is the driver, he won the King of Hammers in 2009.

Yates
Old 01-14-2011, 09:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

You guys might get alot of traffic on ch4 vjc runs that channel when they go out
Old 01-14-2011, 11:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
Hey Dan or anyone who want's to run up to TM togeather I will be @ the 60 & 303 @0645, Will take you straight up through new river rd to TM.:d riving:
I'll meet up with you at the 60&303. I'll have my (new) cb on ch. 4. Not sure but I think there I a large shoulder on the 303 just north of the 60. Will pm my number.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!