Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 01-02-2011, 04:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dudes that was awesome...I really want to do that! Casey looks like you need some Rocker guard extensions. Peanut how was it...most people said that to do it a Locker was needed? Andrew...you did great...so no lockers needed but prefered huh? Wish I could have been there too. Casey did I see you driving to your house. My jeep was parked at the house on the corner. They are long time friends and it was their duaghter Birthday party. See ya
Old 01-02-2011, 04:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lockers and 35s are needed at least when it is slippery. I got winched a few times and every skid plate on my jeep made contact.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by remark
Lockers and 35s are needed at least when it is slippery. I got winched a few times and every skid plate on my jeep made contact.
Ouch Well thats what they are there for right Still looks like a blast! Did not see too much footage of peanut...how did he do?
Old 01-02-2011, 04:36 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bob did fine, swaybar connected and all.

I only got scratches and a few dents. They are all on the underside and on the rubi rails. That doesn't bother me a bit.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
Dudes that was awesome...I really want to do that! Casey looks like you need some Rocker guard extensions. Peanut how was it...most people said that to do it a Locker was needed? Andrew...you did great...so no lockers needed but prefered huh? Wish I could have been there too. Casey did I see you driving to your house. My jeep was parked at the house on the corner. They are long time friends and it was their duaghter Birthday party. See ya
Yeah if it was a black jku and the top and doors were off then it was me!!!! there are two other black 4doors out here though. I think if it were dry you could make it with out a locker. there were 2 places where we had to break out the gear to get everyone through but it was very wet and slick. I dont know why I dont have more video of peanut I got alot of yellow jeep footage though maybe I can photoshop his head in there

Here is the link to my climb at the end of upper raw deal!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G62k7G8AnHs
Old 01-02-2011, 08:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Lockers just make it easy ! Casey was making his own trails only needed winching 2 times but same spot for everyone wet & without lockers... Otherwise all good no dents or bent parts flexed drag-link but all is straight run down the highway at 80 mph no problem steering wheel straight centered and all can't wait to do it again with disconnected sway bar and 5:13 installed maybe set the super chip to crawl next time had a blast

Last edited by peanut; 01-02-2011 at 08:10 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:16 AM
JK Freak

Default Phoenix JK's

Nice vid Casey! I wish I could have made it, this is my kind of crawlin! Just way too much goin on this weekend. Looks like you all had a great time.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:40 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by CrazyCasey
Yeah if it was a black jku and the top and doors were off then it was me!!!! there are two other black 4doors out here though. I think if it were dry you could make it with out a locker. there were 2 places where we had to break out the gear to get everyone through but it was very wet and slick. I dont know why I dont have more video of peanut I got alot of yellow jeep footage though maybe I can photoshop his head in there

Here is the link to my climb at the end of upper raw deal!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G62k7G8AnHs
I've been very jealous looking at your guys photos... and now Casey's video! Since the JK Experience got cancelled I've got an open weekend on January 15. Anyone interested in heading to TM to check out Casey's trail?

Yates
Old 01-03-2011, 09:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by yhudson
I've been very jealous looking at your guys photos... and now Casey's video! Since the JK Experience got cancelled I've got an open weekend on January 15. Anyone interested in heading to TM to check out Casey's trail?

Yates
Oooh Ya sounds like fun
Old 01-03-2011, 11:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Oooh Ya sounds like fun
OF COURSE!!! im always in for TM.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!