Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 12-21-2010, 07:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nice!!

Damn that is a sweet bagger! Best of luck selling that beast, worth every penny of what you want for it. I sold my Street Glide a few years ago, I miss that bike a lot, I completely understand the decision to part with toys.

Last edited by GCM 2; 12-21-2010 at 07:26 PM.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wow nice sorry your selling it but someone will be getting one sweet custom HD .... sell high she is worth it
Old 12-22-2010, 02:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks - It sucks to see her go but, i hate to see it sitting in my garage and not getting out.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JocKy
Not trying to poke, but ehhhh......LOG CORRAL?
When????
Still thinking about it the week after Christmas. With the rain we are having.. it will be one slippery, muddy mess.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

So what do you guys have in your rigs for CBs? I've been lookin at the all in one Cobra.. just cause I think it's the easiest to package, and put in the truck. Anyone else have suggestions, with a clean installation? Also - something I can get locally?
Old 12-22-2010, 07:31 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by RockinJK
So what do you guys have in your rigs for CBs? I've been lookin at the all in one Cobra.. just cause I think it's the easiest to package, and put in the truck. Anyone else have suggestions, with a clean installation? Also - something I can get locally?
I use the "all in one" Cobra 75, and it works well...especially since you can remove it easily if you want to. My only complaint is the volume of the speaker, so I hooked up an external speaker above the driver's left ear on the sport bar.

You should also pick up the mic mount from CoolTech; VERY handy.
Old 12-22-2010, 07:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WRMorrison
I use the "all in one" Cobra 75, and it works well...especially since you can remove it easily if you want to. My only complaint is the volume of the speaker, so I hooked up an external speaker above the driver's left ear on the sport bar.

You should also pick up the mic mount from CoolTech; VERY handy.
Hey There... I appreciate the feedback. I checked out the mount from CoolTech... Just my opinion here - and I am sure that the location IS very handy... but I would never mount it in that location. The reason is simple... I'm an old automotive airbag engineer... and I know that those passenger airbags will deploy with significant force, at several hundred miles per hour. They typically deploy in like 35 milliseconds... If you are unfortunate enough to have one deploy while that CB is there - it could very well be propelled at your head at the same speed.... Passenger, driver, or even kiddo in the backseat... More than likely - if your airbags are deploying you are having a bad day anyway, but getting doinked by that CB could potentially make it much worse... Just my opinion...
Old 12-22-2010, 08:41 AM
JK Super Freak

CB>>>Radioshack 49.95 special. its extra small and fit above the rearview mirror it works great and I am happy!!!!

anybody got any plans for sunday or next week that they want to share????
Old 12-22-2010, 01:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Hood Decal

She's been tagged I went to the shop where Chingon got her Tat, and inked her up.
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00162.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	111712

Nice Scooter Dan!!! It's gotta hurt
Old 12-22-2010, 02:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Sweet ink Capone, I thought o using my screen name too. Just not too sure what everyone else would think.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!