Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 12-14-2010, 03:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, great pick on parts JK looks awesome
Old 12-14-2010, 03:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by peanut
Wow, great pick on parts JK looks awesome
Thanks peanut, I spent about a year doing serious research on all the parts, Dynatrac vs. Currie, Rock Krawler vs. TeraFlex vs. AEV, etc, etc. Lots of post reading on this and another forum. It also helped out seeing that many of the major magazines that do write ups on JK's used Offroad EVO for their installs. I will say that this forum has more people that like EVO stuff than the other forums. So anyway, it always led to ORE. I have had a lot of custom vehicles, some I built, some others built for me and I will say that this is first time it has gone from start to finish without an incident. It is like it came from the Jeep factory like this, truly amazing how everything works exactly how it's supposed to.
Old 12-14-2010, 04:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yep, I am jealous .... ooo and broke ... congrats on the build now lets get out and try to break some thing you know the stress test
Old 12-14-2010, 08:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

All i can say is WOW!!! That is a great lookin rig man! NOW go enjoy it!!

Originally Posted by GCM 2
Well, I picked my rig up from Offroad Evolution last friday. The drive back from Fullerton, CA was the first time my JK felt like it was safe to drive. I had death wobble from day 1 of purchase that would come and go, but always seem to be there. I was basically nickel and diming myself to death buying, upgrading and replacing front end parts. Now with the Pro Rock 60's, high steer and ram assist, I found that i was looking for stuff along I-10 to try to get death wobble. Anyway, I spent most of the weekend crawling around just admiring the shops work, simply incredible. Expensive, but worth it. As I mentioned to Scott in a PM, I had two days with the JK and then back to the east coast for work. Looking forward to hitting the AZ desert and rocks upon return, that Log Corral run may be in order..........

posted this pic somewhere else in the forum on sunday, but thought I would share with the hometown crowd
Attachment 109603
Old 12-14-2010, 10:15 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

Originally Posted by GCM 2
Well, I picked my rig up from Offroad Evolution last friday. The drive back from Fullerton, CA was the first time my JK felt like it was safe to drive. I had death wobble from day 1 of purchase that would come and go, but always seem to be there. I was basically nickel and diming myself to death buying, upgrading and replacing front end parts. Now with the Pro Rock 60's, high steer and ram assist, I found that i was looking for stuff along I-10 to try to get death wobble. Anyway, I spent most of the weekend crawling around just admiring the shops work, simply incredible. Expensive, but worth it. As I mentioned to Scott in a PM, I had two days with the JK and then back to the east coast for work. Looking forward to hitting the AZ desert and rocks upon return, that Log Corral run may be in order..........

posted this pic somewhere else in the forum on sunday, but thought I would share with the hometown crowd
Attachment 109603
Very nice GCM 2, We are all jealous! Can't wait to see you out on the trail "in style"
Old 12-15-2010, 08:02 AM
JK Super Freak

Like I've said before GCM 2 you rig is my new favorite. And whats even cooler is, you are apart of the Phoenix's JK's group. Cant wait to see this thing in action.
Old 12-15-2010, 05:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Default Thanks

Thanks for all the compliments on the JK, it is something I have worked very hard for and I plan to enjoy it every chance I get. I have already entered for the 2011 JK Experience, hopefully I'll get selected as a participant. I am also trying to make Offroad Evo's JK Challenge in January out in Johnson Valley, CA where they run King of the Hammers events. In between all the events, I am trying to hit all the near by local trails on my few days off here and there. Hope to be able to link up with some you for run.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default I'm Back!!!

Ok guys I am all caught up on all the posts I think life is getting back to normal
Old 12-16-2010, 07:30 PM
JK Super Freak

SPANISHGOOSE AND I ARE LOOKIN TO DO SOME WHEELIN SATURDAY AFTER LUNCH!!!! He just put a new 4" lift on his jeep and is dying to break it in. i was thinking maybe east valley like the coves or something.... anybody got any plans or want to make some?
Old 12-16-2010, 08:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Saturday the coves sound fun.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!