Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 12-10-2010, 03:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck on the Install!
Old 12-12-2010, 05:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Cool New Years Run

Anyone thinking about starting the new year out right ? And going on a run ?
Old 12-13-2010, 12:29 AM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

Whatcha got in mind Peanut? Still waiting to see what days I can get off. But off Sat for sure.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by peanut
Anyone thinking about starting the new year out right ? And going on a run ?
Absolutely! I'd like to get out and do a run... I'm also off the week between Christmas and New Years... so I would love to plan a run during that time too. Maybe Log Corral? I could lead that run...
Old 12-13-2010, 02:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

up to you guys I will follow you, lead the way pick a good one let me know don't know trails around here yet. . .
Old 12-13-2010, 04:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry - I'm out of poket this weekend. Going to Cali for my nieces wedding. She was selected for an all expense paid wedding at Angel Stadium. Should be cool but, rather be wheeling...

Dad coming in next week - I'd like to get him out for some fun.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

just ordered 5.13 gears get some power back.
Old 12-14-2010, 04:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

When I did 4.88 from the 3.21 it was great especially with bigger tires.
Old 12-14-2010, 10:00 AM
JK Super Freak

Default Go the JK back

Well, I picked my rig up from Offroad Evolution last friday. The drive back from Fullerton, CA was the first time my JK felt like it was safe to drive. I had death wobble from day 1 of purchase that would come and go, but always seem to be there. I was basically nickel and diming myself to death buying, upgrading and replacing front end parts. Now with the Pro Rock 60's, high steer and ram assist, I found that i was looking for stuff along I-10 to try to get death wobble. Anyway, I spent most of the weekend crawling around just admiring the shops work, simply incredible. Expensive, but worth it. As I mentioned to Scott in a PM, I had two days with the JK and then back to the east coast for work. Looking forward to hitting the AZ desert and rocks upon return, that Log Corral run may be in order..........

posted this pic somewhere else in the forum on sunday, but thought I would share with the hometown crowd
Attachment 109603
Old 12-14-2010, 12:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GCM 2
Well, I picked my rig up from Offroad Evolution last friday. The drive back from Fullerton, CA was the first time my JK felt like it was safe to drive. I had death wobble from day 1 of purchase that would come and go, but always seem to be there. I was basically nickel and diming myself to death buying, upgrading and replacing front end parts. Now with the Pro Rock 60's, high steer and ram assist, I found that i was looking for stuff along I-10 to try to get death wobble. Anyway, I spent most of the weekend crawling around just admiring the shops work, simply incredible. Expensive, but worth it. As I mentioned to Scott in a PM, I had two days with the JK and then back to the east coast for work. Looking forward to hitting the AZ desert and rocks upon return, that Log Corral run may be in order..........

posted this pic somewhere else in the forum on sunday, but thought I would share with the hometown crowd
Attachment 109603
Nicely Done!!! The ORE stuff is fantastic... Keep in touch on the Log Corral idea... I'd love to get out there...

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!