Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 12-01-2010, 03:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You all are to funny! Thats some good Sh*t right there. I just get a little tiny portable compressor that the wife saw most of the other guys with. Its a start. I've got to have her spend more time with all of you and you tell her what I need and maybe she will let me get it
Old 12-01-2010, 08:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AhMyGawd
You are getting it Shek - You see, my plan normally works but, i went big bear hunting, when i'm still at the wild boar level of this game we call marriage... It's only been 9 years so, I went to big - to quick.

You are at the right level man... You can do it...
Im trying to learn from u. just make every party seem like it will help her more than me
Old 12-01-2010, 08:50 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

Originally Posted by Reds black JK
I have a PHD in HD repair. Did 100 in. kit on a road king in less than a hour last month. Next project may be a square motor job.
Well Red, I might need a little-what goes here and what the hell is that for-Advice. It's been a long time since I putt one of these together. Unlike Dans, this is strictly" OLD SCHOOL." 79 Shovel,80ci Motor is already rebuilt, chromed & Powdercoated, Arlen Ness taildragger rear fender and 20" Apes! You get the idea.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wow , sounds like a sweet machine ....
Old 12-01-2010, 09:05 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
You all are to funny! Thats some good Sh*t right there. I just get a little tiny portable compressor that the wife saw most of the other guys with. Its a start. I've got to have her spend more time with all of you and you tell her what I need and maybe she will let me get it
Well let me tell ya, The ladies were snooping around for Christmas ideas, Reet was asking me about my pinchy little harbor frieght commpressor, she wanted to get one for Dan. This conversation was taking place while Dan was airing up with his PowerPlant air! Don't worry dan, I detered here. All my wife talked about was new sheets & curtains. And Robert, your wife and I disscused CRABS over a Heineken I don't know where that was going?

Last edited by Rde2Rok; 12-02-2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:08 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

Originally Posted by peanut
Wow , sounds like a sweet machine ....
Thanks. It's been a looooong time project and is going to get finished this winter.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:25 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

For those who have cut thier front fenders, I think I found a cool alternitive for the marker light you lose when you trim the fenders. Come to the M&G on Sat and look at mine and tell me what you think.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
Well let me tell ya, The ladies were snooping around for Christmas ideas, Reet was asking me about my pinchy little harbor frieght commpressor, she wanted to get one for Dan. This conversation was taking place while Dan was airing up with his PowerPlant air! Don't worry dan, I detered here. All my wife talked about was new sheets & curtains. And Robert, your wife and I disscused CRABS over a Hiniken I don't know where that was going?
My wife is so sometimes - but i love her... Takes a great women to put up with my needs... I'm kinda of high maintenance at times...
Old 12-02-2010, 02:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

So, back to the Jeep saga;

So, as i'm floating around down the high way, i go back to COP to discuss Andrew's suggestion (Canter adjustment). It appears that i'm stuck, either i have everyting else out of spec to get my ride back or i get rid of my inherited skyjacker POS and do the Tera transformation. I am starting to see me getting further and further away from my pro rock 44 now.

So, i go home looking like someone just kicked me in the gut
Wifey says "what's wrong honey"? So, i take the time to explain and she is

and i'm ova'here

So, after all the discussion she looks at me and say's "did you like that tire blower upper thingy that John used on the run Saturday"

FAGEDABOUTIT... I'm done Going to now
Old 12-02-2010, 03:54 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by AhMyGawd
So, back to the Jeep saga;

So, as i'm floating around down the high way, i go back to COP to discuss Andrew's suggestion (Canter adjustment). It appears that i'm stuck, either i have everyting else out of spec to get my ride back or i get rid of my inherited skyjacker POS and do the Tera transformation. I am starting to see me getting further and further away from my pro rock 44 now.

So, i go home looking like someone just kicked me in the gut
Wifey says "what's wrong honey"? So, i take the time to explain and she is

and i'm ova'here

So, after all the discussion she looks at me and say's "did you like that tire blower upper thingy that John used on the run Saturday"

FAGEDABOUTIT... I'm done Going to now
Dan...I am sorry all she got hooked on is the silly little air compressor.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!