Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 11-20-2010, 12:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome aboard Roger...Glad you found the Group, we have missed you...lol
Old 11-20-2010, 02:40 PM
JK Newbie

Hi everyone. I have been reading on this thread for a while and just thought I would take the time to say hi to everyone.

Just curious, is the Phoenix Group page mentioned in this thread on the jk-forum? Also where is the location for the December 4th meeting?
Old 11-20-2010, 03:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Homer Jay
Hi everyone. I have been reading on this thread for a while and just thought I would take the time to say hi to everyone.

Just curious, is the Phoenix Group page mentioned in this thread on the jk-forum? Also where is the location for the December 4th meeting?
Welcome to the forum!!
dont think we set the time or place yet. Most likely Chuys @ Bell & Grand ave, but i might be wrong. We just got the word out so ppl have plenty of time to make it! hope to see you there.
Old 11-20-2010, 04:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

welcome homer
Old 11-20-2010, 07:18 PM
JK Freak

Default Phoenix JK's

Originally Posted by Homer Jay

Welcome Homer Jay, Go to the Group site Phoenix JKs, Info for M&G is there!
Old 11-20-2010, 07:28 PM
JK Super Freak

John what time were we thinking for Saturday....hopefully around 7ish. Just dont want someone to miss out because we do things to early Let us know here and in the group section, also where to meet up. Thanks
Old 11-20-2010, 07:53 PM
JK Freak

Default Phoenix JK's

Originally Posted by azrwilkinson
John what time were we thinking for Saturday....hopefully around 7ish. Just dont want someone to miss out because we do things to early Let us know here and in the group section, also where to meet up. Thanks
At the begining of the thread in the group for the run is all the info. Nothing has changed.
Old 11-21-2010, 03:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Here ya'll go... I copied the info from Rde2rock's original post in the group section to make it easy to find the M&G...

OK fellow JKers, We seem to struggle with the M&Gs. I think we need to have a set day and time once a month. This will give everyone plenty of time to plan . It seems that the majority that attend are from the west valley, So it will be held at Chuy's in Surprise. We are open to other locations, So attend the M&G at Chuy's and tell us where you want the next one and we will plan accordingly.

So here is the deal; 1st saturday of the month(starting Dec.4th)
Location; Chuy's in Surprise (Bell & Grand by Discount tire)
time; 6:30 pm

Chuy's offers great food,tastey beverages,outdoor dining,jeeps close by & pleanty of room!
These are the things we are looking for in future locations.
If you have not attended one of these M&Gs, You should! This is a great way to meet one another in our group. We have a lot of good people here and I know you will enjoy yourself, And more than likely make a new friend.
Old 11-21-2010, 11:33 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

CAPONE!!!Whats up bro? Still Entertaining the Inlaws?
Do you know the difference between Inlaws & Outlaws ?
(Outlaws are Wanted):rotflmao2 : Just a Joke!
Old 11-22-2010, 08:50 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
CAPONE!!!Whats up bro? Still Entertaining the Inlaws?
Do you know the difference between Inlaws & Outlaws ?
(Outlaws are Wanted):rotflmao2 : Just a Joke!
good one John! Tony I should have the CB by tomorrow, I am going to pick up the Firestick today, I should be able to install it, just not too sure on how to tune it. Do you think Checkers or auto zone has an SWR meter? Anybody here have one?Thanks

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!