Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 10-25-2010, 12:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AhMyGawd
Yeah - I missed the floss also... We by-passed Cove 1, went to 2 and 3... Some nice trails back there.
Yeah I actually learned to drive back there. My dad and I used to quail hunt all through there - before the Rolls OHV park was established... I usually go in at the Rolls entrance, get back to the lake at one of the last coves - and then come out through Cottonwood Camp... Fun stuff back in there.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by RockinJK
Yeah I actually learned to drive back there. My dad and I used to quail hunt all through there - before the Rolls OHV park was established... I usually go in at the Rolls entrance, get back to the lake at one of the last coves - and then come out through Cottonwood Camp... Fun stuff back in there.
Sounds like fun...too bad I missed it. Always next time though
Old 10-27-2010, 12:32 AM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

Hey Jocky, That look's like an awsome spot ! Makes me want to go camping.

Hey Andrew, Whats the status on those new goodies?(mods)
Old 10-27-2010, 08:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
Hey Jocky, That look's like an awsome spot ! Makes me want to go camping.

Hey Andrew, Whats the status on those new goodies?(mods)
Mods may go on this weekend. I was offroading on Sunday and then washing the jeep and cars with my child labor. Oh and I tore the boot on my front drive shaft So now I am looking at when I may replace that... which leads to long travel shocks, brake lines and 35s..... I have to figure out a budget timeline on that stuff.
I haven't had a chance to work on the goodies this week. They all came in, but Michael broke his leg (femur) on Monday bike riding so we have been at the hospital for too long now. He had surgery yesterday and it all looks good. Hopefully he will be home today or maybe tomorrow depending upon his tolerance to pain.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:03 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by remark
Mods may go on this weekend. I was offroading on Sunday and then washing the jeep and cars with my child labor. Oh and I tore the boot on my front drive shaft So now I am looking at when I may replace that... which leads to long travel shocks, brake lines and 35s..... I have to figure out a budget timeline on that stuff.
I haven't had a chance to work on the goodies this week. They all came in, but Michael broke his leg (femur) on Monday bike riding so we have been at the hospital for too long now. He had surgery yesterday and it all looks good. Hopefully he will be home today or maybe tomorrow depending upon his tolerance to pain.
Bummer on the broken leg! Tell him best wishes. The driveshaft boot, you will fine, mine has been torn from the first time I wheeled disconected. No problems with it, Darren(Power Jeep) said he sees them that way for a long time and never any issues. By the way he's a mechanic over there.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

I feel great, got the Jeep back today, hood is fixed and now flat black in the center, had Camp and Shawn and the crew at COP4x4 do the Bushwacker flat fenders and Teraflex drag link flip kit...............felt so good to be behind the wheel of my Jeep....

Sorry to hear about Michael's leg that is a bummer.....
Old 10-27-2010, 06:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Payette Draw..........................................:thu mbsup:
Old 10-27-2010, 09:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Rustler
Payette Draw..........................................:thu mbsup:
YES SIR!!!

andrew sorry to hear about michaels leg best wishes to him. I would love to sell my 35s and get 37s maybe we could work something out they have 9000... you are not running 18s though so never mind
Old 10-27-2010, 11:57 PM
JK Freak

Default PHOENIX JK's

Andrew, Bummer about the leg, but he's young, next thing ya know he'll be doin stunts on the bike again ! About them boots! don't worry bout em,mine have been gone for a long time now. I know what you mean about 37s Casey, I need them bad! but then more lift,longer drivelines,shocks......ect....What to do?
Old 10-28-2010, 05:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

One thing at a time John.............little steps up

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!