Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 10-22-2010, 04:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well John - I think your new name is BOO!!!
Old 10-22-2010, 10:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Another great time guys! Red was great meeting you and ur son Now we have a mechanic even better haha
Old 10-22-2010, 11:05 PM
JK Freak

Default Phoenix JK's

Originally Posted by AhMyGawd
"Hells Gate Pic"

Great Pic John...

But, I have to say that the stinger with the two lights (Wide open eyes) winch fairlead for the mouth and red dangling ear rings hanging on both sides - makes the front of your jeep look like a scared face.

Then as i noticed that - I looked at your face and what tha F%^*& - you have the same exact
face?...

You know how dogs look like thier owners
That is not a skeerd face, It is our game face! Me and the RED ROCKER got game BASTARD !
Old 10-23-2010, 08:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
That is not a skeerd face, It is our game face! Me and the RED ROCKER got game BASTARD !

LMFAO!!!
Old 10-24-2010, 08:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

I THINK I saw Robert and El Chingon out at the coves today... unfortunately you guys were 1 ridge over...

Gina and I had fun... took a swim out at Cove 1... Weird but funny... some guy and this chick pull up in their boat, and anchor about 100 feet offshore... She is wearing nothing but Butt floss, and the guy spends the afternoon staring at the folks on the beach thru binoculars, as the folks on the beach stare at his nekkid chick... Crazy people... but appreciated the free show!!
Old 10-24-2010, 08:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RockinJK
I THINK I saw Robert and El Chingon out at the coves today... unfortunately you guys were 1 ridge over...

Gina and I had fun... took a swim out at Cove 1... Weird but funny... some guy and this chick pull up in their boat, and anchor about 100 feet offshore... She is wearing nothing but Butt floss, and the guy spends the afternoon staring at the folks on the beach thru binoculars, as the folks on the beach stare at his nekkid chick... Crazy people... but appreciated the free show!!
I stopped by Cove 1 in the morning with a group of guys, but I guess I missed the toppless girl.
Old 10-24-2010, 09:42 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bumped into a few of you guys at the coves today. Sorry but I am horrible with names... Nice meeting you though and look forward to the next time.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Old 10-24-2010, 10:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Weather is perfect.....GO CAMPING!
Near 4 Peaks this weekend

Old 10-25-2010, 04:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Great pic Jocky!
Old 10-25-2010, 05:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RockinJK

Yeah - I missed the floss also... We by-passed Cove 1, went to 2 and 3... Some nice trails back there.

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!