Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!

Old 10-21-2010, 09:53 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heard of it but never have been there or even know how to get there. What time were you thinking? Also are you coming to the meet and greet?
Old 10-21-2010, 10:38 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im not sure what time it would be yet, but it will be rather early. Id love to go to the meet and greet. Id love to meet some fellow JK'ers out here.

Just tell me where and when...
Old 10-21-2010, 01:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by D_engel
Im not sure what time it would be yet, but it will be rather early. Id love to go to the meet and greet. Id love to meet some fellow JK'ers out here.

Look at the Phoenix JK's Group in the Groups section. Its the latest posting in there.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Cbass122
Hi all,

I am living in Scottsdale and wondering if you all might be able to help me out since your local. I am going to be lifting a 2010 2dr Rubicon and putting 35" tires on. I am want to regear to 5.13 or 5.38 (not sure yet) but need to find a reputable shop with reasonable prices. Any thoughts or experience you have had would appreciate?

Thanks,
Its a tough decision to go 5.13 or 5.38 it will depend on you use and desire. if you do a lot of freeway driving and like going 75-80 do 5.13 if you want to have super crawling ability and dont mind keeping it to 70 on the freeway then go 5.38 also if you ever plan to go to 37s then go 5.38 but if you want to go bigger than 37s stay 5.13 because the small pinion on the 5.38s wont hold up to 40s when your locked!!!

I had mine done at cop 4x4 90% of the work they do there is on jks. im sure you could save a couple hundred by going to 4-wheel parts or something but for me knowing i have one of the best JK custom mechanics working on my jeep and having the piece of mind that its done right the first time is PRICELESS!!!!

Gears require perfection when being installed make sure you get the job done right!!!!!
Old 10-22-2010, 03:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by D_engel

Meet and Greet is tonight - 6:30 pm - I-10 and Mc Dowell (Westside of Town)
Native New Yorker - West of 99th ave behind Red Robin on the North side of the Road - Near Harkins theaters.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Your Jeep Face

Originally Posted by Rde2Rok
Hey guys, here are some more pics of Moab. Check out the MOAB thread under the staging area. The guys that made the trip are posting alot more pics there.

These are a few more pictures that Facter took.

HELL'S GATE

ESCALATOR

HELL'S GATE
"Hells Gate Pic"

Great Pic John...

But, I have to say that the stinger with the two lights (Wide open eyes) winch fairlead for the mouth and red dangling ear rings hanging on both sides - makes the front of your jeep look like a scared face.

Then as i noticed that - I looked at your face and what tha F%^*& - you have the same exact
face?...

You know how dogs look like thier owners
Old 10-22-2010, 08:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AhMyGawd
"Hells Gate Pic"

Great Pic John...

But, I have to say that the stinger with the two lights (Wide open eyes) winch fairlead for the mouth and red dangling ear rings hanging on both sides - makes the front of your jeep look like a scared face.

Then as i noticed that - I looked at your face and what tha F%^*& - you have the same exact
face?...

You know how dogs look like thier owners
LOL I did not even notice that
Old 10-22-2010, 09:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by remark
LOL I did not even notice that
LOL that is great!!!! nice one!
Old 10-22-2010, 12:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

If anyone is interested in my Currie FL/RU control arms, Rustys springs, or Teraflex shocks, let me know. They are coming off next week and I would rather sell to someone local before I post them up here.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:47 PM
JK Super Freak

John got to say the face is priceless, and well so was the smell in the jeep too huh? :pho to::ro fl:

Quick Reply: Phoenix Area JK'ers Say your piece!