Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Northern New Mexico

Old 08-26-2010, 12:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northern New Mexico

I have no JEEP friends in my area. Looking for fools to go wheelin with. I came across this one online (see below) and am going to go out and meet up with them, if anyone is interested let me know, send me a PM and I can dish out directions. Somebody, anybody, hello.

Abiquiu Sat Aug 28th.
I know it's early but I am going up to Abiquiu on Saturday the 28th. I'm going to try and get there around 9am and wheel The Webb. In the afternoon I'm going to try and find the play area behind the school. (originally posted by LENI)
Old 09-10-2010, 02:51 AM
JK Newbie

How was it?
Old 09-11-2010, 06:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yah well it was pretty lame. They decided not to do the Web and the stuff behind the school was just arroyo drivin. I live in the area and actually no some great trail rides around here. Most of it is 2 wheel drive with some minor 4 wheelin, but you do need a little more than stock but not by much. Rubi will do it no problem.

Anyway I am going to try and meet up with them when they do something else. I just think they had an off day.

Quick Reply: Northern New Mexico