Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

New Mexico

Old 11-18-2010, 06:03 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Mexico

Hello all four cornerer's!! Well I am not new to the forum but I am new to New Mexico, moved up here to Carlsbad in early November. I know there is a lot of land up here to explore but was wondering if there were any other jeepers in the area that trek now and then. Would love to meet some other jeepers especially those that know the area and would mind letting me tag along on some of your adventures. Not sure what all there is but love to explore. Drop me a line and let me know if there are any local meetings or anything not to far away I would love to get out there.

Rex
Old 11-21-2010, 08:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sauromalus
Hello all four cornerer's!! Well I am not new to the forum but I am new to New Mexico, moved up here to Carlsbad in early November. I know there is a lot of land up here to explore but was wondering if there were any other jeepers in the area that trek now and then. Would love to meet some other jeepers especially those that know the area and would mind letting me tag along on some of your adventures. Not sure what all there is but love to explore. Drop me a line and let me know if there are any local meetings or anything not to far away I would love to get out there.

Rex
I know a Great Jeeper family that live in Artesia. Jeff. He is on this forum as jwsigman. Look at my profile, he is on my friend list. Drop him a note, I'm sure he will wheel with you.

G.S.

Quick Reply: New Mexico