Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

local mechanic near boulder, co

Old 10-12-2010, 05:22 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool local mechanic near boulder, co

wassup JKers. I am moving across the country (ny to co) and was hoping someone could help me out with a mechanic in my new home. does anyone have a "jeep friendly" mechanic in or around boulder, colorado?
Old 10-12-2010, 11:42 AM
JK Newbie

hxxp://www.gregs4wdxtreme.com - 4WD Xtreme in Longmont is a good shop. Installs parts, engine swaps, gears, restorations, etc. If you need something done related to the computer or other JK specific, then you have to go to the dealer. I dislike the one in Boulder, they are not mod friendly. There is a new one in Longmont, but I haven't had any serious work done there to see how they deal with Jeep mods.

Last edited by wayoflifette; 10-12-2010 at 11:45 AM. Reason: please don't post clickable links to non sponsors
Old 10-12-2010, 11:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Johns' 4x4 in Boulder on Arapahoe just west of 62nd. A few guys on this forum get their stuff done there. Must be pretty good, LefthandRubi has his there I think.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:06 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Rescue303
Johns' 4x4 in Boulder on Arapahoe just west of 62nd. A few guys on this forum get their stuff done there. Must be pretty good, LefthandRubi has his there I think.
They've done several builds for me and do all the normal stuff. Easy to deal with too.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:32 PM
JK Super Freak

High country 4x4 does good work out in Englewood. Also, I believe there is a 4 Wheel Parts in Wheat ridge somewhere. Good luck

Quick Reply: local mechanic near boulder, co