Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Holy Cross August 1

Old 08-04-2011, 05:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey JP, my kids want to whitewater raft instead of Jeep tomorrow. Thank you for showing us the Holy Cross trail. It was a great experience for all of us.

I'll let you know when I return to the vail valley in my jeep. Try to hit another great Colorado trail!

Y'all have fun! Sorry we can't make it. But give us a raincheck!

Mark
Old 08-05-2011, 01:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

JP. Thanks for letting me and my girls tag along. Enjoyed it. Y'all got some wicked jeeps. Can't say I learned anything new though. Need lockers and skids. LOL. gas tank took a good dent on the way out and that mishap with the front diff, but otherwise she came out clean. Awesome trail. Thanks again!
Old 08-05-2011, 04:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Sounds like I missed a good trail ride!

But damn, that whitewater rafting was a blast!

BFYTW, I'll keep you posted where I am and what my plans are. JP, thanks again for being a great host on a great trail. I look forward to the next time we can do that again. BTW, you might consider the Jeep Jamboree in Palo Duro canyon It's an interesting place to wheel (altho, truth be known, you're closer to Moab, which is total greatness).
Old 08-05-2011, 06:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

It was a good day man. Only came across one other group. Yeah keep me posted on next week. I'm def down for Ouray area.

Quick Reply: Holy Cross August 1