Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Gear Install

Old 09-23-2010, 12:44 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gear Install

I searched for someone to professionally install my 5.13s and narrowed it down to Desert Rat on 19th Ave in Peoria and 4Wheelers Supply & Offroad in downtown Phoenix. Anyone have any comments, good or bad, about either? Would love to get these in by early next week and my decision is the only thing standing in the way! Please help me!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2010, 01:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Randy Watson
I searched for someone to professionally install my 5.13s and narrowed it down to Desert Rat on 19th Ave in Peoria and 4Wheelers Supply & Offroad in downtown Phoenix. Anyone have any comments, good or bad, about either? Would love to get these in by early next week and my decision is the only thing standing in the way! Please help me!!!!!!
I would check out Camp Cop 4x4 for pricing and Absolute offroad. I had joe do mine at absolute and hes a awesome person.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:54 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Randy Watson
4-Wheelers Supply was awesome. Not only did they do the install cheaper than everyone else (at least $100 cheaper), but they even fixed a coil spring issue I had at no extra charge. I told my neighbor about this and he was not surprised. He told me that he sold his Willy's to one of the guys at the shop and the guy actually gave him more than what he was asking because it was in such good shape.

These are stand-up guys and I highly recommend them.

Quick Reply: Gear Install