Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Four Corners/JK Forum stickers

Old 02-28-2008, 02:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually I think the East Coast font would work with that second one. And I wasn't even crazy about a military look. I guess the four corner pic makes it work, as long as everyone knows that it isn't just a scope/target, but the four corners logo.

Originally Posted by utahgoose
By the way... Thanks for drafting those up Octane!
No prob for drafting, took about 2 minutes. I thought about a 4-corners sticker a bit ago also, so I wanted to throw in my 2 cents.

Last edited by Octane; 02-28-2008 at 02:19 PM.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:25 PM
JK Junkie

So has anyone done anything about this? Even if no one wants to take on the challenge of having them made and dealing with people paying them, maybe someone could create a full size version that we can copy and save. Then we can go to a sign place and have it made on our own. I'm no good at creating these things, but would love to get it and have it made.
Old 03-05-2008, 03:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by scouter4life
So has anyone done anything about this? Even if no one wants to take on the challenge of having them made and dealing with people paying them, maybe someone could create a full size version that we can copy and save. Then we can go to a sign place and have it made on our own. I'm no good at creating these things, but would love to get it and have it made.
Actually all the area leaders are working with WOL on this right now. He has a manufacturer that does the JK stickers that would likely do these for us. Should have an idea where things are headed with in a day or two.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:26 PM
JK Freak

i want #1! just without the state abreviations in the states. everyone that lives in the four corners area know what those states are.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:27 PM
JK Junkie

I vote for Goose just deciding what to go with and trust our leaders wisdom. Unless all the areas are going with the same thing, then I guess WOL gets the final say, but I'm good with that as well.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

I like this one, but what if the jk was in the center of the states w/ or without the states names. Just a thought

Last edited by cone99; 03-05-2008 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Edit: just the states & jk no other words
Old 03-05-2008, 08:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by cone99
I like this one, but what if the jk was in the center of the states w/ or without the states names. Just a thought

Now that I'd like to see. I wish I had photochop or I'd do it up and take a look.
Would anyone with photoshop have a minute to punch that up? Just do the states image, with the JK logo right in the center as the only lettering. If someone gives this a shot, please thicken up the lines for the states a little bit. It's likely that the sticker would be a Di-cut, so it would be one color, with the background color being your Jeeps body.

I'm thinking that it would either be that idea, or doing the one with the "target" four corners logo, but in the writing like the "East Coast" sticker. Input? Thoughts?

Last edited by Goose; 03-05-2008 at 08:48 PM.
Old 03-06-2008, 06:23 AM
JK Junkie

I'm not real good at Photoshop, but is this the idea you were thinking?

Yup, pretty much just like that. We'd want to thicken up the state lines a little, and personally I'd be fine to drop the rest of the words so it's just the logo with the states behind it. Other opinions?

Thanks for doing that, by the way!

Last edited by Goose; 03-06-2008 at 06:48 AM.
Old 03-06-2008, 01:26 PM
JK Freak

yes! thank you scouter4life! that is what im talking about. now we just gotta find someone to make them.
Old 03-06-2008, 01:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by deanthemachine04
yes! thank you scouter4life! that is what im talking about. now we just gotta find someone to make them.
Working on that right now.
I've asked WOL if we are able to use the same company that does the JK stickers or if being a small order would cause a problem.
If that is too small, I know someone that can do stickers. Failing that.... There are a ton of sticker companies on the internet that could cut them for us.
I would prefer to use the same company that does the JK stickers for the forum, as they already have the colors dialed in to match the factory decals. The black isn't too hard, but it took a few trys to match the silver.

Thinking about it... I may be able to get the name of the specific color that is used on the JK stickers so we'd be able to ask someone else if that company can't do it.

Thoughts on sticker colors? I was thinking black and silver to keep it simple.

Quick Reply: Four Corners/JK Forum stickers