Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Four corners Calendar?

Old 03-13-2008, 08:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by utahgoose
We kicked around the business card idea a while ago. I'll check with WOL and see what he thinks about it. I've picked up packs of do it yourself business cards in the past, so something like that may work.
Cool. I could make some too. If we have an approved design, I would think a few of us could do it (save on costs, materials, shipping, etc). It would be nice to have a four-corners specific JK-forum.com business card.

EDIT: Ha, guess you beat me to it. I was typing the response while you posted the one above mine.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by utahgoose
Calendar sticky up.
Goose, looks good. Thanks! Can't wait to start filling that up.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:16 PM
JK Junkie

That's awesome, I already have a bunch of those cards as I use them to make business cards for my photography and Scouts.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:23 PM
JK Newbie

Life is finally starting to settle down, so i'm back on the forums a lot more lately. I just wanted to thank ya'll for keeping the local things going. I'm in Castle Rock (Colorado) and am itching to have a much busier trail season than last. I'm available to help wherever is needed. And again, thanks for your efforts with all this!

Quick Reply: Four corners Calendar?