Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

August 8th through 15th

Old 08-10-2011, 07:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JK-jeepit
i'm in the area and will be doing some trails on Thursday the 11th.. and Friday morning.... maybe Imogene out of Telluride ...then.maybe Poughkeepie gulch??.. are any of you meeting up somewhere.

Mike
We did Imogene today. You up for Mineral Creek and trying Poughkeesue Thursday or Friday?
Old 08-10-2011, 09:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by rlew0083
We did Imogene today. You up for Mineral Creek and trying Poughkeesue Thursday or Friday?
We're in Durango and will be headed to Ouray area tomorrow.
My son wants to do Red Mtn pass later in the evening for a evening sun.. will be checking out the old mines.. and taking pics..
I think I will be doing Ophir pass (told my daughter I'd save Black Bear for her in Sept),, to drop into Telluride and then Imogene out to yankee boy basin area. then go into Ouray.. fine a room then maybe lunch then do Red Mtn ..

Friday I was going to do Mineral creek and I did want to do Pougkeespie gulch.. from there don't know..

Do you want to meet up Friday morning... or even sometime on Thursday?
I'll check this in the morning....
or pm me,, and I will return it..

Mike
Old 08-11-2011, 05:58 PM
JK Super Freak

looking at going out mineral pass to poughkeesie gulch.... probably at the trail head 10... I'll look here again later tonight

Last edited by JK-jeepit; 08-12-2011 at 06:27 AM.

Quick Reply: August 8th through 15th