Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

a sunday stroll in NJ woods

Old 12-15-2007, 07:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just cant chance it guys..... sorry ill make the next one even if me and shane have to run throught the holes by foot
Old 12-15-2007, 09:44 AM
JK Freak

I hope I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow, if it snows i'll be plowing instead of wheelin
Old 12-15-2007, 10:40 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

its going to be rain down here and prob wet and muddy
Old 12-15-2007, 01:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

It's gonna be raining, cold and windy. So we're not gonna make it tomorrow. Can't keep my son in the car all day... Sorry guys. Have fun
Old 12-15-2007, 04:16 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I Am Not Going To Be Able To Make It Tomorrow I Am On Recall Status With The Coast Guard Due To The Nor Easter Comming Tomorrow.

I Appoligize In Advance

Lou
Old 12-15-2007, 04:39 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ok so I guess its off for this weekend.....No biggie there is plenty of wheelin time all year long

I wired up my KC's today... damn they are brite, I made the mistake of looking directly into them to see just how brite

I think I'm ordering snorkel tonight and wait till just after new year to get lift kit, Full Traction 4-6in is my desire I wanna follow Will
Old 12-15-2007, 04:48 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SLICKWILL
hey guys,,,

i really want to go sooo bad i just dont know if my jeep will handle it... im on 6" of lift and i need controller arms, shafts,shocks.drop pitmin arm,sway bar links...

i dont know if it can handle even a small trail im driving it yesterday and today.... seems to be OK on the roads but i really dont know... last thing i weant is to blow up in lacy and be stuck
hey Will I got a couple rolls of gray tape, you'll be fine

you gonne get the bigger tires too or wait till you wear those out?
Old 12-15-2007, 05:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tkob1060
ok so I guess its off for this weekend.....No biggie there is plenty of wheelin time all year long

I wired up my KC's today... damn they are brite, I made the mistake of looking directly into them to see just how brite

I think I'm ordering snorkel tonight and wait till just after new year to get lift kit, Full Traction 4-6in is my desire I wanna follow Will
Them KC's are cool! I turn them on when going to work at 5:00am sometimes, awesome! Hey Tim, are you gonna change your wheels? Let me know if you gonna sell them rubi wheels and tires.
Old 12-15-2007, 06:55 PM
JK Freak

yeah once I get my lift/new wheels/tires I will.....not sure exactly when that will be but I'll let you know andhave first dibs on them

Im gonna get pro comp 9089 knight chrome
Old 12-15-2007, 08:40 PM
JK Freak

hey Mr T I agree I am dying to get MUDDY again....

did you get your kc's wired up yet? I did mine today it was really easy...I temp hooked both yellow and white wires up to the battery for now but I'm going to install a aux fuse panel from painless and then wire them to that, it has 7 fuses you can wire different things up to

Quick Reply: a sunday stroll in NJ woods